Autosurf strategies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any autosurf strategies that can be implemented? Like multiple browsers open with different sites? Like on a PTC site ive just signed up for i can view 230 ads at .00012 each, so if i have say 10 accounts all with the windows open and "autosurfing" Is this a strategy? Or am i just being greedy?

i think we can be marked as spammer if we doing this method. cause usually, at autosurfing script the webmaster can detect the cheater by sort their ip. it's better you have 1 account at every paid auto surf site.

yeah that's what i meant there buddy. I may not have been quite clear in my wording earlier but (these sites may/may not be fictional i'm using them as an example)

If i had accounts with PTC.co.uk PTCmaster.biz and PTCassets.com and had all three sites running on their auto surf at the same time, would that count as a strategy? I hope so cause i might end up doing this if i can. What's anyone else's thoughts? Am i getting the hang of online monies making?

if it could open 10 sites in one time whether there will be no problem with your internet connection, if it follows the same 10 sites and using the system autoclick possibility your account will be banned

Cheating is not good job 2 or more accounts per computer is cheating and what benefit you take of it and also the user will be banned in few days.So their is not only autosurfing website, I mean their are thousands of oppurtunities and many of website,so make your aim high you can make some descent money. ok thank you

very well with what you say because it's cheating is not something that is good and will only hurt ourselves in the internet business and we are just a waste of time

elchubinebrae said:
Are there any autosurf strategies that can be implemented? Like multiple browsers open with different sites? Like on a PTC site ive just signed up for i can view 230 ads at .00012 each, so if i have say 10 accounts all with the windows open and "autosurfing" Is this a strategy? Or am i just being greedy?
This is basically cheating. Site owners usually ban you if they notice that you have more than 1 account. There is no real good strategy with autosurfers. Just keep surfing A LOT... In my opinion autosurf is another hard and tedious way of earning money online.

elchubinebrae said:
Well, In auto surf program if you are really want to do it in a large amount so first make sure you have an antivirues because in auto surf programs there are some sites which are malware sites and which can damage you PC.

tahmz said:
Well, In auto surf program if you are really want to do it in a large amount so first make sure you have an antivirues because in auto surf programs there are some sites which are malware sites and which can damage you PC.
Do you know a good antivirus now to prevent malware sites into PC

it's not good to make many account at one site if that site not allowed that.try to find some ways to refer more people and take benefit of that. every site store ip of the user of account.if they found any cheating they will close without even telling you and you will lost all money you earn.

many auto surf sites are scam,only few are real,before you join any auto surf site make sure you do your own research before you join,it better to be wise than to be foolish

read, read, ... and read forum(s) - for success with surfs you must have "HQ" informations, but best strategy is surfs ignore(!!!) and working something right - affils, adsense, ... what you think ;-)

I think this practice will work OK with different user ID name with different autosurf sites. At some time I was doing this with at least 20 autosurf sites at one time. By doing this you can set your surfing time reduced to .02sec per site and that is rewarding.

zebrut said:
Do you know a good antivirus now to prevent malware sites into PC
U bet I do. For now, Norton is very good but needs Constant Virus Definition Updating... I'll choose it in Place of Avast [though, it's also a very effective Antivirus too but lately, it's been kinda deprecating]

U bet I do. For now, Norton is very good but needs Constant Virus Definition Updating... I'll choose it in Place of Avast [though, it's also a very effective Antivirus too but lately, it's been kinda deprecating
I second that, AVAST 7, is what i'm using and it's cool to prevent you from those malware site..

Autosurf Strategies

betsybee said:
This thread is to discuss autosurf strategies.
Please stay on topic.
Ofcourse we are on topic. Do you not know the use of Antivirus to protect your from the malwares that accompany autosurfs is very important?

Status
Not open for further replies.