automatic internet millionaire

anosocialnet said:
I see this program as a profitable means to earn a nice income, because the five blogs that has Adsense, cpm, cpc, affiliate products etc is a profitable avenue to earn huge income with just one thing which is huge traffic.
Its true but one need to know how to use each of the streams so you get good results...I am still trying to get some funds to try this for at least one year to check it it works..but still not getting ample online earning to catch in..

I am also getting confused the plans are changing quick and the latest is something else as I saw so I will take precaution and will wait for more time and see what is happening with this one...

investor999 said:
Its true but one need to know how to use each of the streams so you get good results...I am still trying to get some funds to try this for at least one year to check it it works..but still not getting ample online earning to catch in..
NO "BUT" on this issue, as long as you can design your five Blogs very well and with your links. Your then good to go for the Traffic, so I don't see any "BUT" there. Getting 500 unique visitors every day, don't you think that in a month you will be earning good...just on my Blog below and at Paidtologin I have gotten up to 7 referrals and those 7 referrals has gotten upto 13 referrals. Although I have not gone for any traffic source or exchange yet. So it works well with only traffic to sell your moving or selling goods.

Last edited:
anosocialnet said:
NO "BUT" on this issue, as long as you can design your five Blogs very well and with your links. Your then good to go for the Traffic, so I don't see any "BUT" there. Getting 500 unique visitors every day, don't you think that in a month you will be earning good...just on my Blog below and at Paidtologin I have gotten up to 7 referrals and those 7 referrals has gotten upto 13 referrals. Although I have not gone for any traffic source or exchange yet. So it works well with only traffic to sell your moving or selling goods.
That is really impressive,I have some 18 referrals at level one in paidtologin but I do not think any of them are active or serious with this as the levels is not moving forward and I am not contacting them frequently fearing spam allegation even though I want to share how I feel and if they need help in promoting their links or likewise....as far as five blogs from GDI only if someone is having a trouble free adsense account he will be able to earn more than the subscription required at this program ..even otherwise you can earn more being serious setting things without using adsense...but yes good traffic is necessary...goodluck

sincerely I am also not very much interested with this looking the fluctuations they are showing in and you will not believe they have now changed their programs and working with new programs and I am not comfortable with the new set up but still watching...but I am not recommending it anymore to anyone as my principle always is I never promote a program if i am not working it or have not worked and got some profitable reasults...goodluck

Really!!! That they have changed and working with New programs? That's sounds unusual. Does that mean that they are fading or trying to improve their system?

yes I can not figure it out that what is happening exactly with this but the latest mails I am getting from this one is all about some telexfree program though promises the same huge returns.so now I think that its not going to work out..as I always said earlier the programs like GDI have grown big and getting referrals or downline will never be easy what so ever is said online you need a good approach to achieve success with gdi and my approach is teaching those who join me how to first earn the subscription money so they do not feel any burden of paying and than rendering help to grow the downline and believe me it takes time to find right kind of people because only those who are committed type will stay longer to taste the success fruit.

anosocialnet said:
men their monthly fee is too high as to be expecting to earn it back or with the time rang of 2 - 4 or -6 years, while most programs with one time or little investment do earn in big time....meanwhile their approach is quiet good as they are dealing with a popular company.
But can we not join those program directly and set-up all the required system to start earning than investing in someone with unknown reputation?
They really offer exceptional promise, earning close to $200 a day is really high. But what I was really concerned about as I was going through the site is the fact that they would give you an internet address for little amount, please how true is that. Because I know it cost a lot to get one, or is their something more?

Wait for @investor999 to attend to your question because he is currently working with this program than me, I just knew about the existence of the program and not yet working with them.

verony said:
They really offer exceptional promise, earning close to $200 a day is really high. But what I was really concerned about as I was going through the site is the fact that they would give you an internet address for little amount, please how true is that. Because I know it cost a lot to get one, or is their something more?
Actually to earn $200 a day you can just select to work with one good multi level marketing program and achieve this with effort,for example by joining GDI you can work and fill your downline to five levels and earn the above mentioned income and the investment is just $10 a month and for which you get your internet address, email addresses, your own website or five wordpress blogs with hosting or domain forwarding service if you already have a website to advertise ...however automatic internet millionaire was asking to work with a few programs like this at once to achieve high level monthly income increasing the monthly cost to around $100 and when it takes much time may be years to get people sign up and than catering the problem of keeping the new people in there because many will jump off who joined only to achieve overnight riches with out much work or investment which is not possible if you really want to have a good online business for long.