automatic internet millionaire

i think that one can get rick quick by only learning and hard working.these books and courses may help but if one has a talent he can learn every thing himself because i believe that every thing is already available for free on internet then why you should pay for it.the only difference is when you pay you get ready information but when you dont pay you would have to search for it and it will take time.
as i have read many success stories and i can say that online success only depends on hard work and self experimenting.you can read one such story of pat flyn of smart passive income dot com who publishes his monthly income each month and can be a good inspiraton for all of us.

anosocialnet said:
So your are really sure that once members filled their downliners and their income daily must increase into 200$ daily?
And what of, if we register and pay the fee but did not got even a signal downliner, can we still earn more than our investment?
This type of program don't use to pay anything because you cannot be able to convince somebody to deposit that type of money and the person will deposit. People know that right now, there are many scam programs that are on the internet and they are careful of how they invest their money in it.

investor999 said:
May be you have your own opinions but I think the calculation is a little bit mistaken because with daily $0.01 with a ptc after five years you will earn 365x5=1825cents which can not be compared with another program which is having another format.Now the other part withdrawing from ptc site is difficult if you do not have sufficient no of referrals and earning a few cents is not for those who want a living out of online opportunities.Buts thats it you have all the right to have your own decision..goodluck
Yes the calculation was not correct because I was trying to say earning from PTC sites that pays $0.01 per ad while some PTC sites have more ads to click on and thanks for helping me about PTC referral program which will boost earnings too. Anyway, working with this kind of program, someone has to be quite ready for it, both by financing it, seriously promoting it, and other ways which will help them and also I think that this kind of program's Admin do sent mail or help members, by giving them Article, emails, Ebooks, software etc so they can make money very quick, just like SFI used to do.

Last edited:
I don't believe that there is any program exists under the sky with genuineness to make any body an millionaire automatically. I think if any program is promising that then it is surely a fake, because if it can make any body a millionaire automatically than why it is promoting this without making itself a millionaire, which is the main aim of every one.

That Automatic you see there is just a Name to make the program to sell quick, if you gone through all the above posts you will find out that before you can be successful in this program, it must take you up to 6 months, though it depends on your effort. But it's not a quick money but it's a legit money.

dev007 said:
I don't believe that there is any program exists under the sky with genuineness to make any body an millionaire automatically. I think if any program is promising that then it is surely a fake, because if it can make any body a millionaire automatically than why it is promoting this without making itself a millionaire, which is the main aim of every one.
Now here I think I would like to share my thoughts about it..when something is promoted as automatic online I have seen from the past experiences of mine that it works automatic because one spends money on promotion which is done automatically with out the person doing some work daily personally being involved ..for example I want to promote a program to get 100 site views of my promotional page I can do it mannually surfing at traffic exchanges, posting links at blogs and other sites, posting ads and with many other direct involvement methods online or I can just buy 100 hits from anywhere to get raw views and this is passive a little work is involved and some money and when the program you are promoting is good enough to attract people into it than it grows with this little effort and here I think that is the main purpose for naming this because most of us know the main programs which are old and trusted ones and they have auto promotion for $40 a month I think so if you set payment gateway than your link will be promoted automatically to get other likeminded people and that will work like that...and once you set payment gateway you do not need direct involvement except checking the performance each month or each three month and like....

investor999 said:
Now here I think I would like to share my thoughts about it..when something is promoted as automatic online I have seen from the past experiences of mine that it works automatic because one spends money on promotion which is done automatically with out the person doing some work daily personally being involved ..for example I want to promote a program to get 100 site views of my promotional page I can do it mannually surfing at traffic exchanges, posting links at blogs and other sites, posting ads and with many other direct involvement methods online or I can just buy 100 hits from anywhere to get raw views and this is passive a little work is involved and some money and when the program you are promoting is good enough to attract people into it than it grows with this little effort and here I think that is the main purpose for naming this because most of us know the main programs which are old and trusted ones and they have auto promotion for $40 a month I think so if you set payment gateway than your link will be promoted automatically to get other likeminded people and that will work like that...and once you set payment gateway you do not need direct involvement except checking the performance each month or each three month and like....
Sorry to say my friend, My thought is little different to yours. Although I have very little exposure to all these automation, manual promotion, Auto-promotion and all things resembling to these, but what I know is that you can automate your exposure to the web world and that needs different amount of invest either by money or time pertaining to the type of program in which you are doing this. But our point is can any body be a millionaire automatically. That means he has to do nothing and some thing automatically make him a millionaire!!! If you have any such idea please share it for the benefit of many like me.

yes I agree riches and financial blessings is never for those who do not want to move their fingers or want to put in some hard work...it requires working for achieving success.. why should anything else make you successful if you yourself are not working hard...But yes with efforts and smart work it is possible though not yet happened to me but I am working in and waiting for the ladyluck to smyle...

This GDI thingy is not for everyone, and i think you must hear someone called Tissa Godavitarne which before is the forerunner for this program, but it seems he is not into this one anymore, and even he doing it he already have a lot of residual income from the follower than join in that site. So this is not fast way to bring money nor the most efficient one too, but it requires more mentals.

norvinpatrick said:
This GDI thingy is not for everyone, and i think you must hear someone called Tissa Godavitarne which before is the forerunner for this program, but it seems he is not into this one anymore, and even he doing it he already have a lot of residual income from the follower than join in that site. So this is not fast way to bring money nor the most efficient one too, but it requires more mentals.
Actually you are right to a considerable portion..Tissa did this to a great extent and I already wrote about this where in I alerted the members the actual problems with joining and working with tissa which will shed more money than if you work alone.. this also happens if you join any so called team to get new referrals...rather find six near and dear ones or online friends who want to make money online and can afford $10 a month through paypal.. now first help them earning this $10 each month using the products provided through gdi.. mainly the five wordpress blogs which can be hosted through gdi..by this I mean by helping them to monetize five blogs each earning from different income opportunities like adsense, cpm, cpc, affiliate programs like clickbank,help them to know about how to get good traffic free so they do not need to invest more now I think many will agree that they can earn the subscription money $10 using these blogs via adsense only so if they earn more is bonus now they will stay there and try to repeat the same to get the dream monthly income..now this will not happen overnight but will happen if you put in hardwork.I have created a blog filled with good honest information about this program for everyone to get benefit.

investor999 said:
Actually you are right to a considerable portion..Tissa did this to a great extent and I already wrote about this where in I alerted the members the actual problems with joining and working with tissa which will shed more money than if you work alone.. this also happens if you join any so called team to get new referrals...rather find six near and dear ones or online friends who want to make money online and can afford $10 a month through paypal.. now first help them earning this $10 each month using the products provided through gdi.. mainly the five wordpress blogs which can be hosted through gdi..by this I mean by helping them to monetize five blogs each earning from different income opportunities like adsense, cpm, cpc, affiliate programs like clickbank,help them to know about how to get good traffic free so they do not need to invest more now I think many will agree that they can earn the subscription money $10 using these blogs via adsense only so if they earn more is bonus now they will stay there and try to repeat the same to get the dream monthly income..now this will not happen overnight but will happen if you put in hardwork.I have created a blog filled with good honest information about this program for everyone to get benefit.
Not hardwork i think but most to smartwork+ hardwork. It is not like Forex but at least can give passive income. The problem will come to our latest downline which we cannot deny also want income rather than spending their own money for us only.

yes once your level one starts earning with the products and do not have to spend from their pocket even the subscription money they will stay with the program for long and will work to fill their downline with good active people...but there is a little problem associated with this program.. even if we and most people know this program to be a good one and paying many failures for reasons are associated with this and people just will not respond to your talks...at the same time internet is a big world and you can find your six active to your downline with efforts...goodluck

require to search downline and monthly subscribe of membership. that will require hard effort at initial phase, till we enjoy the commission later. however, there's risk which probably, some people unable to bear. when they are unable to get downline within a month, they won't able to buy next month membership if has lack of money.

It is true and this type of downline building is not done by every body. Some people don't like it If you introduce them to it because they can't convince others to join. It is better when the person is sure of downline that can patronize.

Decub

I still know of similar service offline and there are those who make money with it but I think, majority of those who are now reaping from it are the ones who started it long ago and are seen as the pioneers of the program.

kasual said:
require to search downline and monthly subscribe of membership. that will require hard effort at initial phase, till we enjoy the commission later. however, there's risk which probably, some people unable to bear. when they are unable to get downline within a month, they won't able to buy next month membership if has lack of money.
yes true even if I seem to be convinced to a lot of extent because of the detailed calculations provided when we subscribe to their newsletter but it also seems that though they say it will cost very little actually it will cost around $86 a month when you follow the suggestions...and including the automatic advertising package which is the basic of the system for which the system is known as AIM ..because when you set your memberships and then buy the advertising package it is hoped that you will get signups and than grow your downline without working hard yourself in promotions..I really want to try this for one year but stuck because of my recent losses in many other programs so trying to collect some earning so I can afford the cost of this trial...without empting my pocket...

I see this program as a profitable means to earn a nice income, because the five blogs that has Adsense, cpm, cpc, affiliate products etc is a profitable avenue to earn huge income with just one thing which is huge traffic.