Any good EAs out there?

Hi,

I am in search of some scalping expert advisers. I do not wish to pay a subscription to use. I am looking more for those that offer a trial or free expert advisers. I would like to test out some expert advisers with demo accounts and see if they work.

Please PM me or reply this thread.

zapper

Well, there are a lot of free expert advisers that come with a free tag. But as long as you test them on a demo account and use them for real account if satisfied, you are safe. Don`t trust a robot. IMHO, best human traders are 99% robots with 1% emotions. But even the best Expert Advisers are 100% robots.

I have try a profitable EA that have ability to scalp any amount of pips input. It can add to position after so many pips drawdown by amount of lot input too. I will share if it is possible to share uploads & links within thread.

I do not think there is no perfect EA on the market so far here. Because no EA that can make great profit and can stand with fundamental news until today.

luke1 said:
I do not think there is no perfect EA on the market so far here. Because no EA that can make great profit and can stand with fundamental news until today.
EAs can be like tools to be used at the appropriate time. The more EAs you come across, the more you will know which one is best to use at that time.

I think MDP is a great scalper but it needs perfect conditions to work correctly.

I have used it on a $100 no deposit bonus account and made $400 withdrawble profit in 3months. It's not bad :)

FxBonus said:
I think MDP is a great scalper but it needs perfect conditions to work correctly.

I have used it on a $100 no deposit bonus account and made $400 withdrawble profit in 3months. It's not bad :)
The most difficult for me is to to determine perfect conditions for EA to work properly. It is like luck sometimes when EA is fast to profit.

FxBonus said:

can you tell me what does MDP stand for? im interested as you've been successful with it. i will do some back testing and see the results if possible.