PHC is a Pow/PoS/Masternode-based cryptocurrency to be used for affiliate opportunities and online marketing.
Profit Hunters Coin (PHC) is a free open source decentralized project derived from Bitcoin,
with the goal of providing a long-term energy-efficient scrypt-based crypto-currency.
Built on the foundations of Bitcoin, Litecoin, PeerCoin, NovaCoin, CraveProject, Dash Masternodes,
XUVcoin, BATA, and Crypostle to help further advance the field of crypto-currency.
- Algorithm: Scrypt
- Genesis Date: GMT: Monday, January 1, 2018 10:00:00 PM
- Block Count: 20933
- Available Supply: 702,198.98 PHC
- Max Supply: 100 000 000 PHC
- Current Difficulty: 14320.96
- Network Hashrate: 0.03683403 MH
- Premine: 0 PHC
- ICO: no
- Air Drop: 0
- Block Spacing: 60 Seconds (1 minute)
- Diff Retarget: 2 Blocks
- Maturity: 101 Blocks
- Stake Minimum Age: 1 Hour
- Masternode Collateral: 10000 PHC
- Reward Distribution: 75% to Masternodes while 25% to Staking wallets.
- 30 MegaByte Maximum Block Size (30X Bitcoin Core)
If you would like to start mining with the least amount of power as possible for the most profit: you can join a
pool when the network difficulty is high and the net-hashrate is low, this will cause the block reward
to increase in value!
If you decide to start mining with a lot of hash-power during a time of low difficulty: the block reward
will decrease in value making it very difficult to earn a profit for your extreme efforts. Not to mention by doing
so, you drive the difficulty up significantly, and if that triggers a pool's auto-coin switching script to move onto another
alt-coin, then your mining efforts in terms of increased revenue will actually go to the workers who remain on the
Reward adjustments based on network hasrate, previous block difficulty simulating real bullion mining.
If the difficulty rate is low; using excessive work to produce low value blocks does not yield large return rates.
When the ratio of difficulty adjusts and the network hashrate remains constant or declines:
The reward per block will reach the maximum level, thus mining becomes very profitable. This algorithm is intended
to discourage >51% attacks, or malicous miners. It will also act as an automatic inflation adjustment based on
live network conditions.
Minimum PoW Reward: 1 PHC
Block #1 Up to 50000 [Max PoW: 100 PHC] [Max PoS: 1000% APR]
Block #50001 Up to 100000 [Max PoW: 50 PHC] [Max PoS: 500% APR]
Block #100001 Up to 150000 [Max PoW: 25 PHC] [Max PoS: 250% APR]
Block #150000 Up to 200000 [Max PoW: 12.5 PHC] [Max PoS: 125% APR]
Block #200001 Up to 250000 [Max PoW: 6.25 PHC] [Max PoS: 62% APR]
Block #250001+ [Max PoW: 3.125 PHC] [Max PoS: 31% APR]
World's first Bitcoin Core 8 implementation of connections firewall & intelligent attack detection
Bitcoin Firewall uses a very unique method for detecting potential hard-fork chain-attacks coupled with specific
block chain DDoS flooding. All connected nodes/peers are examined by the amount of data they're sending or
receiving from a peer with the firewall enabled. If bandwidth usage is greater than the limits set, the connecting
node is further examined to verify their blockchain start & sync height is within safe limits;
The average among all peers connected. Range based blockchain checkpoints that use averages of live blockchain sizes
further enhance security by limiting potential attacks known as >51% of distributed hashing power (double-spend, Sybil attack).
Once a potential attack is detected the connected node/peer is forcefully terminated and added to a session blacklist.
Configuration options, as well as long-term blacklist storage and future sharing among peers will be implemented during
- Official Website: http://profithunterscoin.com
- Github Source Code: https://github.com/BiznatchEnterprises/phc
- Wallet Bootstrap: http://profithunterscoin.com/bootstraps/bootstrap.dat
- Wallet Binary Releases: https://github.com/BiznatchEnterprises/phc/releases
- Block Explorer: http://explorer.profithunterscoin.com
- Block Explorer 2: http://explorer2.profithunterscoin.com/
- Block Explorer 3: http://profithunterscoin.lchain.cc/
- Telegram: http://telegram.profithunterscoin.com
- Discord: http://discord.profithunterscoin.com
- Forum: http://forum.profithunterscoin.com
- Slack: http://slack.profithunterscoin.com
- Exchange - Add Coin (10000 PHC)
- Mac Wallet (1000 PHC)
- Signature/Post On Social Networks (100 PHC)
- Translations (1000 PHC)
- Block Explorer (1000 PHC)
- Mining Pool (1000 PHC)
- Windows Wallet (1000 PHC)
- Mining Pool: https://hash4.life
- Mining Pool: https://madpool.xyz/
- Mining Pool: https://pool.coin-miners.info/
- Mining Pool: https://miningpower.net
- Mining Pool: http://hashpool.eu
Asic Pool Mining (is that really needed at this point?)
GPU Pool Mining (still profitable)
CPU SOLO MINING (not profitable anymore):
- Compile the source code, configure rpcuser & rpcpassword in phc.conf
- Setup CPUMINER to connect to your local wallet port 20061 Download from: https://github.com/pooler/cpuminer
- Leave your coins in your wallet and make sure it's online and connected to other nodes
- Staking rewards are paid automatically to your wallet addresses.
- Marketing to more exchanges, forums, and social networks
- Integrating PoW/PoS/Masternode source code into Bitcoin Core 10
- Creating a social network platform for beginner to advanced crypto-currency users and affiliates.
- We welcome suggestions too... JOIN THE TEAM!
PHC includes an Address Index feature, based on the address index API (searchrawtransactions RPC command) implemented in Bitcoin
Core but modified implementation to work with the PHC codebase (PoS coins maintain a txindex by default for instance).
Initialize the Address Index By Running with -reindexaddr Command Line Argument. It may take 10-15 minutes to build the initial index.
- Port: 20060
- RPC Port: 20061
- Magic Bytes: 0x1a 0x33 0x25 0x88
- Port: 20062
- RPC Port: 20063
- Magic Bytes: 0x6b 0x33 0x25 0x75
- Port 20060 (recommended)