An exotic currencies.

A popular exotic option for corporations is the basket rate option. I trade with Bprimes who is providing me major, minor and exotic currencies to trade with. Rather than buy options on a bunch of currencies individually, the firms can buy an option based upon some weighted average of currencies that match its transaction pattern. Here again, since currencies are not perfectly correlated the average exchange rate will be less volatile and this option will, therefore, be less expensive.

It is almost impossible to run a healthy Forex business without a reliable and trusted broker. So I highly recommend this broker which I have been suing for my Forex trading. I am doing a profitable and comfortable Forex trading with the help of my reliable broker. They give error free trading environment for scalping and hedging, and don’t restrict to use all kinds of trading methods for all types of traders.

Last edited by a moderator:
To learn Forex trading practically I used a demo account. I get the best broker for using the demo account because they offer all the real trading tools for their clients. I get their demo account best for learning Forex trading and now I can understand the market situation clearly. To make good trading plan from my broker I also get daily trading analytic support, economic calendar, data, charts, quote and news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place. But in my demo trading I always use another major currency pair to increase my trading performance very rapidly.