Advantages of Private Programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnwalton said:
I think that all private programs has lot of benefits because they are provided the employment to all those people who are free from work and provide the services to all those people.
I do not think so.. Even we do not know and never know the company is exist for real and can sustain for such a long time..

Johnwalton said:
I think that private program have a lot of benefits for all poor public they are provided the employment to all needy person.
yes. but only the smart and hard working ones can hit the jackpot. It takes more than just sitting behind and manipulating the computer. it also involves thinking and time devotion. But all the same, they can grab this opportunity while it lasts.

Yes, even though they are called Private Investments. You really should consider them just the same. Although, the risk of them turning scam is much lower, as they just don't take anyone as a investor. Usually, people who are invited into the program are then allowed to pick people they want to join as well, after a stringent screening process.

If we find really a trustworthy private program (which is not a HYIP), then I think private program would be the best choice because like hyips it will make profit too, but it would be an honest, ethical and more reliable place to invest with, I guess :)

What ever private program is .It deserve to SCAM us in spill of seconds. no matter who is the admin are we will be a failure in all high returns programs if we invest money which we cannot affort to loose.

There would be private or public programs but after they are all online investment programs. If they face any loss then they can close down the stall and run away easily. No one can do anything about it.

we can only follow the private programs only through invitation. I feel safer to follow hyip than a private programs because hyip can be monitored.

jajaz said:
we can only follow the private programs only through invitation. I feel safer to follow hyip than a private programs because hyip can be monitored.
I do not think all Private Program can be reached through the Invitation only. But, I know, most of them required the invitation from the previous members before.
Some, does not require it, and it will go to the random up line referral

daytraderfx said:
If I would have $500k fund for trading why should I open a private hyip to get your $5 ? I wouldn´t need it!

Such programs are common hyips.
you know you are actually right if they have that much capital then they dont need our money

Private programs can make people feel they are scam sites at times because i think any on-net program should be made public and not private.as for me am not ready to lose my money so i prefer a public program.

zapper

Syrine22 said:
Private programs can make people feel they are scam sites at times because i think any on-net program should be made public and not private.as for me am not ready to lose my money so i prefer a public program.
The biggest weakness of a private program is that it is limited to certain class of investors. They have very high minimum investment and very long period of time for ROI. Some have significantly low returns like a bank. Another problem in monitoring. I don`t think private programs are monitored.

Status
Not open for further replies.