Advantages of Private Programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andi21

Yes they are more stable because they are showing investors all details before they invest there. Sometimes personal meeting before investing are not impossible in this fields.

Private programs has the following advantage:
1.They dont recruit many people..only invited individuals can invest, hence, no referral system
2.Most times, its open to people who know themselves.
3.It usually involves huge capital.
for me, the only advantage i feel it has over hyip is that you will know the admin and other members of the program

Forumtech

naijaguy said:
1.They dont recruit many people..only invited individuals can invest, hence, no referral system
for me, the only advantage i feel it has over hyip is that you will know the admin and other members of the program
I agree to your submit to advantages of private investment. But knowing the Admin is just his/her name, you can't see the face. The one favour i got in private investment is that it doesn't scam easy. And it last for a long time.

jgold

Can someone give me example of a private program and proof to show of its existence otherwise to me its all hyperbole. Is that correct? or are they private secret programs.:D:beer:

zapper

jgold said:
Can someone give me example of a private program and proof to show of its existence otherwise to me its all hyperbole. Is that correct? or are they private secret programs.:D:beer:
I`m not sure why there are any private programs when they need at least a little advertising to get some funders. I assume they could want to remain anonymous as much as possible. Also, some programs may have limits on investments and also on the number of people joining. So, the early birds win!.

jgold said:
I can recommend you the xerofx. You can just try to search them on google. Have been investing in there for two cycles. :)

zapper

toonice said:
I can recommend you the xerofx. You can just try to search them on google. Have been investing in there for two cycles. :)
150% over 10 weeks and 200% over 20 weeks seems very good and suits LYIP standards. I can see they are listed in 4 forums which seems like relatively new ones. The profits work out to 5% a week in both micro and macro plans which is reasonable and not bad!. They are also going to launch www.turbofx.cz.cc.

naijaguy said:
I think it is not the advantage for the Investor because:
1. Using referral bonus, we can earn money by the bonus
2. It does not matter if it is not paying again
3. Huge Capital is riskier for small investor..

Andi21

A private program is only accepting a specific amount of users and this reduce the risk of being scammed. Mostly one CEO, a business partner and a trader are offering this kind of programs.

Andi21 said:
A private program is only accepting a specific amount of users and this reduce the risk of being scammed. Mostly one CEO, a business partner and a trader are offering this kind of programs.
It is about the same, there is no eternal Private Program, it will go down on one day, and become Scam

zapper

luke1 said:
It is about the same, there is no eternal Private Program, it will go down on one day, and become Scam
I agree with you as any investment program is going to go scam one day or the other. It would be strange to see an investment program run for over a decade. HYIPs don`t. Private programs last for little more than HYIPs.

Freeoptions said:
I am just intrigued of this thing called Private Investment Program. So do you think if it is private it is much more stable or what? Since a program is feeding on new investments, how come they go on private?

Any idea on this one? Please share your thoughts on this one...
i never heard about this private program.. is it like HYIP or something or like someone sending email to us to offer some investment??

Freeoptions said:
I am just intrigued of this thing called Private Investment Program. So do you think if it is private it is much more stable or what? Since a program is feeding on new investments, how come they go on private?

Any idea on this one? Please share your thoughts on this one...

The word Private is defined as: confined to particular persons or groups or providing privacy

What this means is that anyone using the words Private Investment Program is reserving the right to paticular persons, groups and is private in nature (NOT FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC). For legal reasons, programs using the word "Private" reserve the right to reject anyone and can cancel your membership without just cause.

In my opinion, a program that promotes or uses the words Private but then allows it's members to promote or advertise in order to generate referral fees to it's members is less credible as this just under minds the whole "Privacy" element of the program although this does not imply that it's a scam.

I think that the private programed is the most benefits for those people who are not selected for government jobs.Private company pay handsome salary packages and fully cooperative with his employees.

I think that private program play a vital role to increase the economy of the every country.Private program give a lot of jobs to those people who is out of job.

Private programs have a lot of advantage. Private programs provide a job opportunity to unemployed people.They provide the services in local and domestic area.

Status
Not open for further replies.