A demo account

Demo trading accounts are the perfect way to practice Forex trading and to familiarize yourself with one broker’s platform in a risk free environment. Almost every broker allows traders with a demo account and other opportunities. Demo is mainly infamous for skill development.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen many of us especially the newcomers don’t believe the importance of demo trading, but this is the master place to lean basic fundamental live trading knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. My trading career I always use all my trading techniques in demo account to see the performance how it works.

With one broker’s platform in a risk free environment to familiarize yourself and to practice Forex trading, demo trading accounts are the perfect ways. With a demo accounts and other opportunities allows almost every brokers.

Demo trading accounts offer a risk free trading environment for the traders. This is particularly useful to beginners in forex trading as it helps them to get accustomed to the markets.

Before trading live in your trading platform if you invest in demo account it will help you to review test features. It will make you fearless while trading live. Because by practice in the demo account you will make your trading platform secure. I always check the market indicators first in my demo account ADVERTISING DELETED. In forex trading, the most useful thing for every trader is a demo account. It is helpful, especially for newbies.

Right, before moving to live account better to work on demo to identify your real skills and how you are going to deal with the risky real market. But be serious at your work, that way we can learn it.

I have seen many of us consider demo trading as dull. But for me not that dull at all, actually it is totally different , live account is the real market and many financial things affected the market , and it is different with demo account which is positioned as the “perfect market “ by the broker that we use, so that is why that market is good for newbie who want to trade as the place to learn only and make theirselves more familiar with the platforms.

It is better to lose a demo account than a live trading account. The first time you will still only lose. Save your money and lose the demo.