888bux.com

tibor5

I am not an Admin of the site.

At 888BuX you get paid just by browsing our sponsor's ads.

We constructing our site supporting to our member needs.
Our members comfort and security is also very important to us. So we doing our best to keep all members information securely as it must to be. Our website is designed to working very fast and securely. There is no unwanted graphics, what is on other PTC's usually and what may make it slow.

What you get as a member:

Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) per click.
Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) for every ad your referrals click.
Standard/Pioneer members get $0.01 per click, $0.005 for ref. click.
Payout minimum: $2
Pay and receive instantly!

If you wish to register under me, please write my name into the referral box. Thanks!

Last edited:

Junaid

hay LR is for only investing there or cashout also.....???
well this site seems really Good....and earning rate just like neobux...

niciro

ptc is still not lounch, and they have not paid members, you better register now and click on ads later.
because the balance will be reset when lounch later.

Junaid

niciro said:
ptc is still not lounch, and they have not paid members, you better register now and click on ads later.
because the balance will be reset when lounch later.
about a/c reset i didn't found this thing in there Forum but my friend told this to me...well there launch date is 1st june and hope they will launch on the declared date.....if a/c will reset after there launch then i think its better not to click on adds now because it will not worth now....

tibor5

888bux is in prelaunch now. They will start on 1th of June.
The first 888 members got Pioneer membership for lifetime.
I hope the prelaunch-time will end in 2 weeks...

Look another legit site with a easy to reach 2$ first payout. I like the processor LR here as there are a few PTC sites that pay using LR. As 888bux is a PTC with forum, I think will last long. In prelaunch 20% discount on gold upgrade is a grab.

niciro

Junaid said:
hay LR is for only investing there or cashout also.....???
well this site seems really Good....and earning rate just like neobux...
ya, you can use LR for cashout too...
i hope this pts is like neobux, have fast payment....

Junaid

niciro said:
ya, you can use LR for cashout too...
i hope this pts is like neobux, have fast payment....
then they are doing good...because a few PTC sites are giving payments from LR and earning here is just like neobux as four adds and 1 cents per click so earning rate is equal to neo except mini adds....:D

yogeshwartyagi said:
As 888bux is a PTC with forum, I think will last long.
well i don't see that as a deciding factor at all...Most sites just pretend to be paying and do have forums also...Not just that, they have fake payment proves too.. Its no proof that if a site has a forum, it will pay you...

Sendsmsdad said:
well i don't see that as a deciding factor at all...Most sites just pretend to be paying and do have forums also...Not just that, they have fake payment proves too.. Its no proof that if a site has a forum, it will pay you...
Yes, I agree. No matter it is legit PTC or not. They always have forum as a standard if want to say that is a legit site. but not everything is a legit site. sometimes there are many fake payment proof post in their forum.

Junaid

standart said:
Yes, I agree. No matter it is legit PTC or not. They always have forum as a standard if want to say that is a legit site. but not everything is a legit site. sometimes there are many fake payment proof post in their forum.
agreed...many PTC just post fake payment proofs in there Forum so that to fool people that they are paying but those are scam one's....but we dont know about this site as it is not yet launched and not made any payment yet..

Actually its not just the fake payment proves, thats an old technique... The newest trend that i've observed is that bigger programs and sites are actually hiring ppl who come around on each and every forum and post fake comments about the site...In case of hyip , its at the monitors... These ppl take lot less money and they spread the wrong word that the site is paying to its members...

Junaid

you mean that those sites..(scam) are paying some people for posting fake payment proofs every where..
thats why i dont trust any site until i get payment from them...

It is a good site but why dint you tell as the payment method.
But most at time i don't like p. t .c sites because it seems they delay peoples time.
it is advisable to register at a site that can earn you at least $50 a month.

nehmer

good news guys hahah the site now is becoming an aurora site see here for the
proof they are changing everything including the rules this site is really having a
problem about payments now. I think they cannot resolve the problem.. and the
golden now has reduce to 4 ads only.. they are a poor site now. look at the image
poor golden. :( bad site

nehmer said:
good news guys hahah the site now is becoming an aurora site see here for the
proof they are changing everything including the rules this site is really having a
problem about payments now. I think they cannot resolve the problem.. and the
golden now has reduce to 4 ads only.. they are a poor site now. look at the image
poor golden. :( bad site

so that in future you want to join this PTC member you must upgrade to 4 clicks on an ad. This humorous and almost no free advertising for members
the site go to bad ...

I have heard about this PTC site before.. I like the click rates and minimum payout. I think this site would be very popular and trusted in future. I have seen payment proofs and If I have a free money which to invest I would invest It.