$5 bonus - ipoll.com

betsybee

Super Moderator
eset nod32 antivirus has blocked that site.
It could just be a False Positive but
Be careful
Make sure all your systems are up-to-date. :idea:

@samsharma
please include the program name in the thread title.

sinip

Super Moderator
betsybee said:
eset nod32 antivirus has blocked that site.
It could just be a False Positive but
Be careful
Make sure all your systems are up-to-date. :idea:
Just tested from here, ESET as well, opened without a problem. Go figure...

AyeshaPari89 said:
I am going to sign up but please tell me how much you earned on per survey.
i am hoping a positve reply
Thanks
Hello ayeshapari89. I mostly get survey of more than $2 and rarely get survey of .50$ or .10$. This survey site is very good if your set your profile right. you will get 4-5 surveys in 1 day. I got 5 surveys in one day.

I wonder how long was this signup bonus offer has been around because I remember I sign up for an account quite long ago but I don't have this $5 bonus. Anyway, I hardly get any proper good paying surveys from iPoll, needless to say how is it possible for me to even hit their minimum payout...Not possible at all !

seems to be good as i read that they have application too but i do not know why i am not satisfied with this site anyone of here can tell me that they got payment from ipoll, if yes than plz comment about it well because of good comments i will join this site to share some thing good about the website

I want to know, if any of you ever get a payment from this site, as I see it is quite difficult to reach the minimum cashout, because the minimum cashout is set too high, so I was quite hesitant with this survey site

I got paid

andi02 said:
I want to know, if any of you ever get a payment from this site, as I see it is quite difficult to reach the minimum cashout, because the minimum cashout is set too high, so I was quite hesitant with this survey site
But that was when it was surveyhead, however during the time after that payout I quickly was back up to the threshold for payment but can you believe the number of expired surveys that I went through over a period of years only to get 10 cents for next payout?

I find that I never get any surveys and I wonder if that is a coded action because I am so near to payout.

I guess they could allow me to credit the 10 cents and also not pay me again.

I have recently joined this site but unfortunately i am yet to get even a single survey as it might be due to country where not many are interested in survey so it is really unfortunate. I just hope there is some sort of a site that can actually help country like us earn from surveys.

betsybee

Super Moderator
Can you be able to withdraw the bonus and how much do they pay per survey?
How many surveys can you get per day and roughly what is the pay rate per survey?
Go and check the site rules and FAQ's yourself, instead of asking others to do your research. By doing your own research, you will know the truth, not somebody else's interpretation.