4Daily – where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help !

Cash Balance Update Change - Previously, your Cash Balance was updated daily with your earnings. From July 1, your Cash Balance will not be updated until each upgrade expires. This means that your monthly payout will be your entire Cash Balance on payout day if it is $8 or more, which should eliminate most of the confusion about payout amounts and limits. It also means that you may have to wait an extra month for some payouts, as the earnings from each upgrade will not be available until it expires in 50 days. You will still see your daily earnings growing on your Member page. You will have 3 balances to watch, Member Level (your current upgrades), Earnings (your unpaid earnings from current upgrades) and Cash Balance (your cash to be spent or paid out, earned from expired upgrades). Payouts will still occur automatically on the 15th of the month.

Multiple Accounts Restricted - 4Daily's mission is to assist you to earn up to $400 a day by viewing our members' sites. Our previous policy of allowing multiple accounts could allow some members to earn excessively. Now, each member may have only one account. You may keep the account topped up to the maximum. We will use a number of methods to detect multiple accounts, including IP addresses, payment processors, surfing patterns, etc. Offenders will lose all accounts and money. We will not enforce this rule against existing accounts until September 1 so you have time to allow extra accounts to expire. We will allow several accounts to share the same IP or payment processor account, but not both. Members who share an IP must each have your own payment account or pool your funds into one shared 4Daily account.

Please someone explain the above info, especially the underline meaning..thx. :thumbsup:

Cash Balance Update Change - this is means that instead watching your Cash Balance each day to make sure you get it over the minimum needed by the middle of the month (when a check is done to see who gets paid), your Cash Balance wont update till your unit expires. So for example:

With the current system:
1. You buy 10 $4 units on the 1 January ($40)
2. You surf each and every day for the next 50 days (the lifetime of the units)
3. On the 15th of January you have a cash balance of $24 (15 days x 4% of $40 (your account level)).
4. That is then verified as the amount due to be paid to you on the 15th of February, the following months pay run.
5. On Feb 15 (day 46) you are payed your previous months earnings ($24) which leaves you with a cash balance of $49.60 (31 days x 4% of $40) which will be due to you on the following months pay run (March 15).
6. Your cash balance grows by a further $4, which leaves you with a cash balance of $6.40 on March 15 if you dont upgrade again before the next pay run.

With the new system:
1. You buy 10 $4 units on the 1 January ($40)
2. You surf each and every day for the next 50 days (the lifetime of the units)
3. On the 15th of January, your cash balance has not updated as your units have not yet expired.
4. On the 15th of February you do not get any payment as your cash balance has not updated as your units have not yet expired.
5. On the 19th of Feb your cash balance updates with the full 50 days of earnings, which would be $80 (50 days x 4% of $40) as this is the end of your units lifespan.
6. On the 15th of March, you have a cash balance of $80 ready to be paid on from the units that expired in Feb.

So from that you can see, with the current system, you are paid most of your earnings by Feb 15, in the new system you get payed in March (but the entire amount).

Multiple Accounts Restricted - as it says, you can only have one account belonging to you. As each account it is restricted to I think $4000 (1000 units), it stops users opening several accounts under different names to avoid this limit. They are going to look at IP addresses (which is essentially your street address on the internet) and combine this with other things like when you surf etc. to try to track to multiple accounts.

Now it is getting late here so I may be wrong with all this, so please get a second opinion ;)

4Daily.com lasted 2 months longer than I predicted. Jim Hunt waited until the 7th month with high hopes before he realized that 4Daily was no longer able to pay old members with new member's money. In the 8th month, he reduced the rate of return and all of his cheerleaders told everyone to "Be Happy". Are you all happy?

Notice how the 4Daily.com Website still promises 4% daily? His other site which is gone now was at:

http://www.payingontime.com/forum

Looks like the Ponzi money has run out...

Rog

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
It is obvious that the changes have been designed to restrict and delay payments and in my book that means cash flow problems and we all know what that means.

Using IP addresses to check for multiple accounts is useless for dial up connections and some broadband too because the IP address is dynamic. I would suggest that most of the world is still on dial up.

I have two accounts – one funded via Moneybookers and one funded via E-Gold and both expire on the 15th July so I guess that I shall have to wait until the 1st of August before being able to withdraw. Hopefully 4Daily will still be around AND paying by then.

Arrigato...(thx)

Thank you so much akuma99 for comprehensive reply :thumbsup: .., but what about this one (forgot to underlined it)..:

"..We will allow several accounts to share the same IP or payment processor account, but not both.."

Thank you all.. :beer:

Last edited:
Hmm that one has me a little baffled NDA corp, I take that as meaning if there are two independant users on the same IP (husband and wife for example) they have to have seperate e-currency accounts for payment, which essentially means very little really. The other way means if someone is sharing the same e-currency account, then they need to be surfing from different IP's to try to ensure they are different people surfing from different locations, again easy to get around.

Oh well they can only try.

Rog said:
4Daily.com lasted 2 months longer than I predicted. Jim Hunt waited until the 7th month with high hopes before he realized that 4Daily was no longer able to pay old members with new member's money. In the 8th month, he reduced the rate of return and all of his cheerleaders told everyone to "Be Happy". Are you all happy?

Notice how the 4Daily.com Website still promises 4% daily? His other site which is gone now was at:

http://www.payingontime.com/forum

Looks like the Ponzi money has run out...

Rog
What other site are you talking about Rog? I couldn't find anything related to Jim Hunt on the site you listed.

I will be upgrading with my cash balance one last time on June 30th then let all the upgrades expire out in late August. Hopefully they are still there and paying as around 1,100 would be a nice return from 20 dollars invested.

some good points after the 1st of July will be that u can upgrade when ever u have 8$ in ur cash balance.. also no need to have 50% of the capital rule to upgrade or to cashout.. u can cash out wat ever u have at the end of the month by the mid of the next month provided the cash balance is more than 8$...

so things might pick-up u never know.. and anyway in happy that they took steps to change without waiting till all collapses or just make a run for it like the others.

Thanks again !

akuma99 said:
Hmm that one has me a little baffled NDA corp, I take that as meaning if there are two independant users on the same IP (husband and wife for example) they have to have seperate e-currency accounts for payment, which essentially means very little really. The other way means if someone is sharing the same e-currency account, then they need to be surfing from different IP's to try to ensure they are different people surfing from different locations, again easy to get around.

Oh well they can only try.
Don't mean to repeat the same answer, but that what I had in mind...which is ridiculous or pointless if don't mind me saying. Well, if you can fight them,...joined them, right !! :cool:

Thanks akuma99.. :beer:

4D site moving... this is wat u get when u go to the site....

The 4Daily.com site is being moved to new, larger servers.

This commenced at 6PM New York time and could take several hours to complete.

Please try again later.
UNQUOTE

yes, I've just done my last 13day-compound-strategy..exactly at the last day before 1 July.
:rolleyes:

I can't wait till tomorrow.. perhaps there is a new column in member areas..

already back on line.... :)

The 4Daily.com site is now running on a new, large cluster of the latest servers at a new data center, in Chicago.

We hope that this move will eliminate the many server problems we have had, and allow us to proceed with our long-overdue expansion plans. Announcements about those will be made when the time is right.

Please forgive any short-term outages or surfing issues over the next few days while the new servers are being run-in and tuned.

golden2000 said:
it seem so profesional .. i am verry like 4daily.com. but i still confusing about 4daily payment system.
yeah i agree. i missed payouts just because i didnt understand the OLD payout system. But as luck would have it just as i figured out hoe to maximize my earnings using the OLD system, they change it. hehehe
anyway, i think the NEW payout method is easier to understand for newbies. Cant upgrade every 13 days though which was a great account level booster then.
oh well. long live 4daily!!!

GREEN said:
yeah i agree. i missed payouts just because i didnt understand the OLD payout system. But as luck would have it just as i figured out hoe to maximize my earnings using the OLD system, they change it. hehehe
anyway, i think the NEW payout method is easier to understand for newbies. Cant upgrade every 13 days though which was a great account level booster then.
oh well. long live 4daily!!!
can u explain to me about new payout method in 4daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.