4Daily – where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think there is any need to worry..this has happened before also and ppl wont be able to surf then they will give u credit for tht day ..but it is alwys satisfaction to see site working fine..

regardz
rehana

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
If you persevere you can get your daily surfing stint in but it takes time with surfing stopping and starting and the site appearing to go down and come back up.

It’s just a general mess all round.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
I’ve nearly finished my surfing for today ZackNeve so when I get off in about 5 minutes you should be able to get to the site OK.

In the meantime clear your cache because you could be picking up a previous cannot get to the page, page instead of the proper page.

I have also noticed that if you try to access the page and you can’t try refresh and if that doesn’t work try from your bookmarked page again. It seems to work for me most times.

Just one more page to go and I’m off.

17.45 GMT, site seems to be working OK from the UK, at least I haven't hit any surfing problems with it (yet), which is a huge improvement on this morning when I had no access at all

Surfing problem whit 4daily

When i auto surf whit 4daily it stops all the time... do any of you have the same problem?

I have to relogin to my account and start it up 3-4 times to auto-surf my part to daily earning.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
I think that you will find that just about everyone is having problems surfing 4Daily at some time during the day.

You’ve just got to keep at it until you’ve done enough to qualify for payment for that day.

Latest report fom the admin of 4daily .. hope it helps ease the nerves :)

SERVER OUTAGE

As you know, the 4Daily servers have been under attack again and this one was even more difficult to control.

It completely locked out users in some countries, including me and most staff(!), and it is still affecting our servers.

As soon as it is possible, we will give all recently active members credit for having surfed on June 9 and 10, New York time.

Obviously, our efforts to keep 4Daily accessible have not been as effective as we would like, and we are currently reviewing our entire server setup and suppliers. We will keep you informed of developments.

yup they have given the credits for the lst two days when surfing ws hard to do ..good going..but its working fine now and i m on 20th page in 10 min ;)

regardz
rehana

new change

Oh, starting on 1 July I can't do the 13 day compounding anymore.

I've seen so many disappointed comments, cause they didn't tell the free members about this announcement.
do you think 4daily will be able to survive to next year ?

i think by doing this 4daily will be able to make the payments for a while. next year? who knows? but Studio Traffic will survive more than next year :D oops off topic.

Doommister said:
Oh, starting on 1 July I can't do the 13 day compounding anymore.

I've seen so many disappointed comments, cause they didn't tell the free members about this announcement.
do you think 4daily will be able to survive to next year ?
tell the free members!!! They should of told us max account members, dropped 1% on both accounts so dont qualify for payout till 15th July, ouch that hurt! Around for another year? Very questionable but ST will stay, even if payouts from Studiopay to the UK is pants!

yeah 1% decrease in earning ratio disqualify me frm payout on one account but other one ws a narrow escape..but i have nt yet recieved payment frm them in e-gold..i will contact them for reason ..everything seems to be ok in account..
but i dont have a good feeling tht it will last long now..
they named the changes as 'SOME SMALL CHANGES'..bt tht is nt small they are huge changes..easiest thing ws they can closed ne memberships for some time..neways ..lets see. how it goes..

News

This has made some paid members offer to sell his/her membership (you can see it in many forums)
I'm sure this is caused by great disappointment because it is done at the payment day. Jim should wait just some more days after finish payment. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.