30inv

#1
http://30inv.com/
4.03-8.12% daily!
min deposit: $1
max deposit: $50,000
referral bonus: 3.5%
rated by goldpoll
http://www.goldpoll.com/details/13096/
Our company after experiencing 7 years of its activity has decided to attract and encourage people who are well-experienced and specialist in this field to have participation and contribution in the stock acceptance as they are interested in this arena of activity in this market.
 
#4
DDOS protections of this site is very good. It is asking for image check even before entering the website.

Domain info of this HYIP:

Domain name: 30inv.com

Registrant Contact:
Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Whois Agent ()

Fax:
PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
C/O 30inv.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Administrative Contact:
Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Whois Agent (lhtcnxcy@whoisprivacyprotect.com)
+1.4252740657
Fax: +1.4256960234
PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
C/O 30inv.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Status: Locked

Name Servers:
ns1.30inv.com
ns2.30inv.com

Creation date: 26 Feb 2009 01:50:47
Expiration date: 26 Feb 2011 01:50:47
 
#5
sravan4u said:
DDOS protections of this site is very good. It is asking for image check even before entering the website.

Domain info of this HYIP:

Domain name: 30inv.com

Registrant Contact:
Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Whois Agent ()

Fax:
PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
C/O 30inv.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Administrative Contact:
Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Whois Agent (lhtcnxcy@whoisprivacyprotect.com)
+1.4252740657
Fax: +1.4256960234
PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
C/O 30inv.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Status: Locked

Name Servers:
ns1.30inv.com
ns2.30inv.com

Creation date: 26 Feb 2009 01:50:47
Expiration date: 26 Feb 2011 01:50:47
Domain was protected information, to prevent others know
 

bdsurf

Active Member
#6
This site attracted me much. But I am not interested for low profit plan. 4.03% daily means about 21% profit after 1 month. It is really very low comparing other trusted hyips.
 
#8
current status at goldpoll

lifetime: 41 days monitoring: 7 days

Ratings stats:
very good: (2 votes)
good: (0 votes)
bad: (0 votes)
very bad: (0 votes)
 
#9
I have been transfer my money via C-Gold to 30inv.com account.
But its not direct to my account balance. (still $0)

Any body know How long my account balance will change? (already 6 hours passed)
 
#10
witara1976 said:
I have been transfer my money via C-Gold to 30inv.com account.
But its not direct to my account balance. (still $0)

Any body know How long my account balance will change? (already 6 hours passed)
I do not konw about that , but if there is a problem , you should contact with admin about my problem
 
#11
blackidz said:
current status at goldpoll

lifetime: 41 days monitoring: 7 days

Ratings stats:
very good: (2 votes)
good: (0 votes)
bad: (0 votes)
very bad: (0 votes)

with such a low vote. i think that i will not trust this one yet. i will keep watching this on hyip monitor sites. and hopefully they will be good and will not scam soon.
 
#15
haclong932 said:
on this site I see information 30inv has 4 domain activity, but check when I have only seen 30inv.com to work, this I do not like it at
yes i see that they have .com, .net, .biz, .org. is that bad for an hyip site to have that many domains. is the principle already included in the earnings.
 
#16
indieover said:
yes i see that they have .com, .net, .biz, .org. is that bad for an hyip site to have that many domains. is the principle already included in the earnings.
currently it has 11 votes in a very good at goldpoll, I think it can work well in more a month
 
#17
this site has earned good rating from investors.and goldpoll has given status of paying.this site allows low investment of 1 usd so i may think of investment by looking at payment proofs.
 
#20
maxcool said:
i have joined the program... :beer:
it seems stable and the roi is reasonable.
This site has 61 working days, with 20 votes very good, good 3 votes and 1 vote bad. Can it work more than 60 days for Phase 2 on your investment