3 things to remember while trading

zapper

nykendu said:
Your experiences are good, especially No1 but it seem to be not easy.
You mean to say that market news is the most important? I wouldn`t go by it!. Though market news is important for fundamental analysis in trading, news either has too much or too little impact and also quite unpredictable when or after how long will any action be taken in favour of the news. I would prefer technical analysis as it would at least not add as much emotional stress as fundamentals...

Always remember your plan and do not get out of it.All of the three things that have been said above fall in the plan.With a well written plan,a room for mistakes is always forgotten and one will stick on the most profiting ventures that are likely to push one to the front.Excitement can also make one to fail if you keep on trading especially if you are making profits without a plan.

I appreciate the post. Although I know this already, I believe that this should stay as sticky as some people who are new to trading might consider this tips helpful. I, for one, have been doing trading but not on forex but on cryptocurrency. I'm using ecoin.eu as my trading platform as they offer low rates for payment processors. Same thing applies for bitcoin trading. Risk what you can afford to loose.

Really so informative blog and very important for investors to know the important things to be remembered. we know that market is so risky that’s why investors think about which commodity will be best for investment.

Stock market discounts information at a very fast rate therefore it is must and beneficial for investors to learn about every market updates before investing. And as infinite traders are there so speculation will be done. Traders must be aware of this fact also. A well informed trader is most likely to earn good profit from his investment.

To become constantly profitable, first, you have to stay rational in the market and emotionally detached while market situations goes negative.
and the third and most important things is do not stay overconfidence while trading, no matter how well you are doing, still stay alert and keep your eyes all around the market.

Invest wisely ....

1....Before investing..go back to newsroom..I mean to say..check out the market news and then invest

2... Be prepared for losses but do not anticipate profits

3... Talk with "N" number of investors, Open your Ears for speculations

Very useful tips shared by you for traders.

1. Exchange in light of Rule, if all else fails, remain out:

Above all else broker need to make a rundown of exchanging criteria, setup, or occasions that need to occur before you consider a request.

2. Utilize Stop misfortune never exchange in light of expectation:

Make leave technique, exit if the exchange, conflict with you and depend totally on specialized examination level, don't trust when the market is against you, if stop misfortune level hit you should exit.

3. Follow up on your own judgment or else completely and totally on the judgment of master:

On the off chance that you do your investigation great, else make a rundown of sources which you counsel before making an exchange and take after entirely every part of their prompt.

All amateurs are encouraged to demo trade first. Trading with a demo account enables you to get comfortable with the broker and in addition setting orders with the trading programming. It likewise enables you to encounter Forex trading without taking a chance with any of your own cash. Continuously demo trade for 3-5 months or until the point when you are reliably acquiring pips. In the event that you can't exchange beneficially with a demo account, things won't mystically change when you begin trading your own cash.

Never put all your cash in one area. It would be exceptionally risky. Broaden your venture crosswise over parts, so that in a given time regardless of the possibility that one area does not perform well others may perform well. Consequently it limits your misfortune. While following a pattern with the market better fix an objective and stop misfortune. When you accomplish your objective, it is smarter to exit from the market. In some cases you may run over a circumstance where the market conflicts with you.

Never put all your cash in one area. It would be exceptionally risky. Broaden your venture crosswise over parts, so that in a given time regardless of the possibility that one area does not perform well others may perform well. Consequently it limits your misfortune. While following a pattern with the market better fix an objective and stop misfortune. When you accomplish your objective, it is smarter to exit from the market. In some cases you may run over a circumstance where the market conflicts with you.
I completely agree with you, that one should not invest the complete amount in one go, because it can lead to huge loss.

I wonder why you have suggested not to anticipate profit. The purpose of every trade is to make profit and not to anticipate loss. Loss is inevitable for every Forex trader and this is a point to always put in mind.

Some important rules that are a vital part of successful commodity trading.

1. Always use a trading plan before trading: A new trader who has recently started trading, would not have to look far in that. So always plan your trade. The first part of your trading is accomplished through a trading plan. A good trading plan are based on experience or market observations and developed through research and exhaustive testing. Now the second part is trade your plan, this is as difficult as developing a trading for traders. Trade your plan refers to following your trading plan exactly the same it was made without making excuses and second guessing. The trades that fall outside the plan is considered bad trading.

2. Treat trading like a business: Only by taking a part in trading can prevent traders from gaining the experience in trade and restrict then from gaining proficiency as well, which they need to become consistently profitable. Trading incurs expenses, losses, taxes, uncertainty and risk like any other business and these factors must be taken into account while trading. To develop a successful trading business then you need follow some key aspects of it, which are good planning, both for the overall business and for the actual trading.

3. Risk only what you can afford to lose: Traders trade to make money. However, it is important to acknowledge that it does not always work out in favor. Hence, it is very important that the money used to fund a trading account can also be lost without impeding the ability to meet other financial obligations.