3 pm for just 2 wmz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody i need 2$ wmz for my 3$ pm.
I will pay first to people that i know well.. And i am well trusted here. So hurry up...

hadg33

kaice said:
Hi everybody i need 2$ wmz for my 3$ pm.
I will pay first to people that i know well.. And i am well trusted here. So hurry up...
Make payment to U3446025 and I want you to provide your purse ID so that I can transfer back.

hadg33 said:
Make payment to U3446025 and I want you to provide your purse ID so that I can transfer back.
the first thing i dont have pm right now and second thing i dont send first to people that i dont know and third thing look up for a new offer in this forum.

hadg33

kaice said:
the first thing i dont have pm right now and second thing i dont send first to people that i dont know and third thing look up for a new offer in this forum.
You are just a funny bloke.

Highflyexchange Ecurrency exchange is 100% trsuted

u can exchange instantly PM to wmz

Ecurrency exchange
We provide Exchange, Buy Sell, Barter Cheque (BC) ,Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Skrill, PayPal, Payza, SolidTrustPay, EgoPay, Webmoney e-currencies to and from Western Union, Money Gram, Bank Transfer, Forex Internel fund instantly.We assist you with our low fees selling and exchanging of all major e-currencies 24hours for instant exchange

highflyexchange said:
u can exchange instantly PM to wmz

Ecurrency exchange
We provide Exchange, Buy Sell, Barter Cheque (BC) ,Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Skrill, PayPal, Payza, SolidTrustPay, EgoPay, Webmoney e-currencies to and from Western Union, Money Gram, Bank Transfer, Forex Internel fund instantly.We assist you with our low fees selling and exchanging of all major e-currencies 24hours for instant exchange
I want to exchange with you directly you gave me your pm acc and i give you my purse without using your site can i ?

I can Give you $2.5 WMz for your 3 Payza if you still need it just text me in Pm and we will do right away you can exchange as much as you want with this exchange rate i am always open to offer

Mic612 said:
I can Give you $2.5 WMz for your 3 Payza if you still need it just text me in Pm and we will do right away you can exchange as much as you want with this exchange rate i am always open to offer
Unfortunately, i cant open payza acc cos it not accepting me. But as you see i have perfect money and i am about to receive it from GT. When i have it i ll post here.

hadg33

Mic612 said:
I am interested in your offer,can you send me a PM or create a thread for it and let's make the exchange openly.

Decub

kaice said:
Money received rate changed send me 2.5 wmz to Z234551164281 and give me your pm to send you 3! Funds maybe gone at any time so hurry.
I am in for the exchange and wish to know if you have already received any deal already, if no, reply and seal the deal and I will send you the requested amount.

Decub said:
I am in for the exchange and wish to know if you have already received any deal already, if no, reply and seal the deal and I will send you the requested amount.
OK I still have the funds and waiting for you when you send 2.5$ to Z234551164281 post the transaction here with your pm , iam waiting...

Decub

kaice said:
OK I still have the funds and waiting for you when you send 2.5$ to Z234551164281 post the transaction here with your pm , iam waiting...
I sent you the $2.5 WMZ but because I used the app, I can't retrieve the transaction details. The memo is Decub $2.5 Exchange.
This is my PM ID U4854513

Decub said:
I sent you the $2.5 WMZ but because I used the app, I can't retrieve the transaction details. The memo is Decub $2.5 Exchange.
This is my PM ID U4854513
HELlO! Decub, i sent you to your pm account with the transaction batch no. 39299675 , please confirm here and post that you got it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.