10 Golden Investment Rules

Hello i found this very useful rules and want to share with all investors

Don't invest more than you can lose: This is by far the most important rule. If you can't abide by this rule then you are destined for failure. If you are going to risk next months mortgage payment to try and make a few extra bucks then you are breaking this rule. It will be significantly harder to take the loss if you couldn't afford it in the first place. Be smart!

Do your due diligence: Research the heck out of the program you are looking at. Find as much information as you can on it and then try to find more. Start with a WHOIS search and see when the domain was registered and when it is set to expire. There are many good forums that current members frequent and they post lots of valuable information. Be smart and look into who you are giving your money too.

Don't compound: Never compound until you have all of your capital back. Once you have it all back where it came from then you can take all of the risks you want as you really have nothing on the line at this point. Wait the 15 to 20 weeks it usually takes to get your capital back before you consider doing this. All scamming admins are banking on you compounding rather than withdrawing right away.

Program Security: Always look to see what type of security measures a program has in place. Personally, I like to see that they are hosted on a dedicated server, protected against DDOS attacks and have SSL encryption. If they don't have 2 out of these 3 features then I wouldn't even consider them.

Password Protection: Never ever give your password out to anybody and protect it at all costs. Ensure your password is very difficult to guess and make sure it has numbers and letters in it. Make sure to change it often as well. This is the easiest way to have your accounts emptied.

System Protection: Always have an anti virus program on your pc. You are traveling into very infected waters where people are trying to steal your info. Run system scans frequently and try not to type passwords directly into websites. I use a program called Roboform which stores all of my passwords and use a program called KeyScrambler to protect against keyloggers. I use a program called malwarebytes that checks for any suspicious activity on my pc. It is a free program. Also, clear your cookies frequently as well. I use a program called CCleaner and it is free as well. I highly recommend adding all of these programs as a bare minimum.

Weekly Withdrawals: Try to make it a rule to have access to your earnings at least once a week. I invest in very few programs that have longer terms than this. The sooner you can withdraw it, the quicker you will have all of your seed money back. I am not saying you can't add one or two programs that pay out in 20 or 30 day terms but don't make them a high percentage of your portfolio. You need to have access to your earnings as quick as possible.

Principal Return: I don't like to invest in programs that don't return my principal at some point. It's nice to have the option of requesting it back at the end of your investment term if you so choose. You may not like the direction that the program is going in and just want to get out on a gut instinct. Maybe you have found a program you like better. It's nice to have options.

Stay away from high returns: Any program that pays more than 2% per day raises questions in my eyes. When you see programs that are offering 200% and 300% on your money, you shouldn't even look at them. They are pure ponzi schemes and deep down you already know this. They are pure games and work on a first in, first out basis. Most people will lose in these so why even take the chance? Be smart and just try for the 1% to 2% per day programs.

Check Payment Monitors before investing: Before you take the plunge and invest, try to find 10 to 15 monitors that follow the program you are about to enter. They are a good source of information to see if any problems have arisen with regards to payments recently. You can usually track them back for a few months to see if anybody is crying scam or if they have had problems with payments as of late.

If you follow these very important rules as a guideline then you will be well on your way to successful online investing. Be smart and don't get caught up with the greed that shows its ugly face so often in this field. Set your rules and stick to them. If a program doesn't pass your test, then find one that does. There are many of them out there but only a select few should fit all of your criteria.

djai

this is very good information for all the newbies in HYIP.
i really have to look into the KeyScrambler, i never knew such softwares are available. thank you.
but i will like to ask you question about point 08
where you say the funds that do not return the principal you don't like very much. it is true the capital is locked forever and you don\t have access to the funds after you invest.
But what about HYIfund, the fund is trusted and has the same rule, that the principal is locked forever .
do you not recommend the fund personally?

Forumtech

I found this very informative. I would take like to take permits from you. To copy this and save in my computer, so i can read it from time to time. Also, i want ask for the links to those software that you use.

wasi90lk

investor99 said:

Check Payment Monitors before investing: Before you take the plunge and invest, try to find 10 to 15 monitors that follow the program you are about to enter. They are a good source of information to see if any problems have arisen with regards to payments recently. You can usually track them back for a few months to see if anybody is crying scam or if they have had problems with payments as of late.

If you follow these very important rules as a guideline then you will be well on your way to successful online investing. Be smart and don't get caught up with the greed that shows its ugly face so often in this field. Set your rules and stick to them. If a program doesn't pass your test, then find one that does. There are many of them out there but only a select few should fit all of your criteria.
sometimes some hyip sites only pay to monitors (selective payments from hyip admins), therefore monitors may not be reliable sources all the time.

investor99,thanks for your 10 Golden Investment Rules
I'll save it in my computer to read it carefully.
I'll make a practise before my invest in hyip.

Compounding

"03
Don't compound: Never compound until you have all of your capital back. Once you have it all back where it came from then you can take all of the risks you want as you really have nothing on the line at this point. Wait the 15 to 20 weeks it usually takes to get your capital back before you consider doing this. All scamming admins are banking on you compounding rather than withdrawing right away.
"
I learned this the hard way with compounding at 100% with Genius Funds and I lost a lot of money. I thought it was save given it's record. I will never compound going forward. :idea: lesson learned :)

Principal Return: I don't like to invest in programs that don't return my principal at some point. It's nice to have the option of requesting it back at the end of your investment term if you so choose. You may not like the direction that the program is going in and just want to get out on a gut instinct. Maybe you have found a program you like better. It's nice to have options.
yeah, me too, i prefer one which gives my principal back.
that way more profitable for me :)

zapper

Do your due diligence: Research the heck out of the program you are looking at. Find as much information as you can on it and then try to find more. Start with a WHOIS search and see when the domain was registered and when it is set to expire. There are many good forums that current members frequent and they post lots of valuable information. Be smart and look into who you are giving your money too.
This is a very important point. It is very much noteworthy to do a due diligence. It is recommended to use whois as most of the details that have been keyed in by the registrant will be reflected. Forums are yet another source of verification of payments. So, we at least know whether a HYIP is paying or problematic. Good that you included this point!.

I did the same exact thing with TWF and now i`m compounding my profits.

Stay away from high returns: Any program that pays more than 2% per day raises questions in my eyes. When you see programs that are offering 200% and 300% on your money, you shouldn't even look at them. They are pure ponzi schemes and deep down you already know this. They are pure games and work on a first in, first out basis. Most people will lose in these so why even take the chance? Be smart and just try for the 1% to 2% per day programs.
In between HYIPs that pay up to 2% daily ROI and HYIPs that pay 200 - 300% ROI per day, there are other HYIPs that pay like, 110% in one day, 120% in one day, etc... up to some 140% or 150%. These HYIPs don`t entirely scam you. But they actually run for a very limited time, like 5 days to 2 weeks max. Such HYIPs can be treated as Quick cash machines.

Besides, i appreciate your compilation of rules!.

I agree with your statement, I always use that Golden rules.

System Protection: Always have an anti virus program on your pc. You are traveling into very infected waters where people are trying to steal your info. Run system scans frequently and try not to type passwords directly into websites. I use a program called Roboform which stores all of my passwords and use a program called KeyScrambler to protect against keyloggers. I use a program called malwarebytes that checks for any suspicious activity on my pc. It is a free program. Also, clear your cookies frequently as well. I use a program called CCleaner and it is free as well. I highly recommend adding all of these programs as a bare minimum
and this one I've known it from you. my account was hacked, And my investment gone.
Ill follow this rules by now.

rsa10

Nice tips in here. I guess we need realize and know this by heart. I think this will make everyone involve in this money making scheme gain something and eventually weed out those that are scams out there. Scam sites are very difficult to spot these days as they are getting better and better every now and then.

jcptc304

But hyip admin nowadays also knew this things and many had already complied with those mentioned by the thread starter. They opened hyip today with securities, competitive rates, nice/professionally designed script, instant payment..and so on. But the thing is the risk is there coz hyips are not regulated and has no insurance on our investments not like banks. Our investments is dependent on the decision of the admin when he wants to close the site. If they get more money, they close the site. We can't predict its life!!!

djai

jcptc304 said:
But hyip admin nowadays also knew this things and many had already complied with those mentioned by the thread starter. They opened hyip today with securities, competitive rates, nice/professionally designed script, instant payment..and so on. But the thing is the risk is there coz hyips are not regulated and has no insurance on our investments not like banks. Our investments is dependent on the decision of the admin when he wants to close the site. If they get more money, they close the site. We can't predict its life!!!
i agree with you, the admins know what is going on in the forums and what the general investors are looking for in a HYip, when they find that out, they make a HYIP which is just like what the investors want.
so thats why i say have a different approach to every different HYIP, don't employ the same tactics in every HYIP. :thumbsup:

investor99 said:
Hello i found this very useful rules and want to share with all investors

Don't invest more than you can lose: This is by far the most important rule. If you can't abide by this rule then you are destined for failure. If you are going to risk next months mortgage payment to try and make a few extra bucks then you are breaking this rule. It will be significantly harder to take the loss if you couldn't afford it in the first place. Be smart!

Program Security: Always look to see what type of security measures a program has in place. Personally, I like to see that they are hosted on a dedicated server, protected against DDOS attacks and have SSL encryption. If they don't have 2 out of these 3 features then I wouldn't even consider them.

Password Protection: Never ever give your password out to anybody and protect it at all costs. Ensure your password is very difficult to guess and make sure it has numbers and letters in it. Make sure to change it often as well. This is the easiest way to have your accounts emptied.

System Protection: Always have an anti virus program on your pc. You are traveling into very infected waters where people are trying to steal your info. Run system scans frequently and try not to type passwords directly into websites. I use a program called Roboform which stores all of my passwords and use a program called KeyScrambler to protect against keyloggers. I use a program called malwarebytes that checks for any suspicious activity on my pc. It is a free program. Also, clear your cookies frequently as well. I use a program called CCleaner and it is free as well. I highly recommend adding all of these programs as a bare minimum.

Weekly Withdrawals: Try to make it a rule to have access to your earnings at least once a week. I invest in very few programs that have longer terms than this. The sooner you can withdraw it, the quicker you will have all of your seed money back. I am not saying you can't add one or two programs that pay out in 20 or 30 day terms but don't make them a high percentage of your portfolio. You need to have access to your earnings as quick as possible.

These are obvious. But one thing that I think you did not include is that you need to diversify, and you need to get in while the HYIP is new, and does not have very many deposits. it is just like a doubler. Say that it was a ponzi scheme. If they pay 1% daily, they need 1% more invested every day than the previous day, or weekly if the term is weekly. So those two things also should be added maybe in place of the check for users payments because that goes under DD. So yea.

investor99 said:

i agree with your no 8 investment rule :) but i still invest in HYIfund which never return our principal investment :p. i dare to invest in here because already BEP so not worry anymore if the site will scam.

zapper said:
This is a very important point. It is very much noteworthy to do a due diligence. It is recommended to use whois as most of the details that have been keyed in by the registrant will be reflected. Forums are yet another source of verification of payments. So, we at least know whether a HYIP is paying or problematic. Good that you included this point!.

I did the same exact thing with TWF and now i`m compounding my profits.

In between HYIPs that pay up to 2% daily ROI and HYIPs that pay 200 - 300% ROI per day, there are other HYIPs that pay like, 110% in one day, 120% in one day, etc... up to some 140% or 150%. These HYIPs don`t entirely scam you. But they actually run for a very limited time, like 5 days to 2 weeks max. Such HYIPs can be treated as Quick cash machines.

Besides, i appreciate your compilation of rules!.

Yes, These HYIPs in some ways are the best, however, you need to get in while they are like 1-3 days old and out FAST, before they are older than 5 days. They are quite predictable. Annother type of HYIP I like even more than than these are HYIPs like truearn.com that pay like 4% of pure profit daily. They last longer, and are less likely to pay exclusively, easy to predict, and last longer. I think i like those more.