What is perfect optimized page?

Discussion in 'Traffic Exchange & Safelists' started by lizatailor23, Aug 11, 2011.

1. somupriti

somupriti Member

Some nice and concrete points about an optimized page. But the problem is that the need for optimization also play a vital roile in selecting the technique. Some features may not work for certain causes. So it is the part of the master to roll the ball as per the requirement.

2. thaver

thaver New Member

For perfect optimized page you have quality content, properly define meta tags, and proper use of keywords.

3. Parkeragustin

Parkeragustin New Member

In my view, a perfect optimized webpage is Meta-tags(title=69 Characters, keywords, description=156 Characters), fresh Content in the page with less keyword density, alt and title tag for images.

4. zef316

zef316 Member

Well friends according to me perfectly optimized page have good quality contains content, no broken links accurately optimized videos and links. All links should be properly engaged. This can be a perfect page.

5. discounskit

discounskit Banned

it is important to create good content. So what is good content? From an SEO perspective, all good content has two attributes.

6. tairoylance112

tairoylance112 New Member

Thanks for sharing! The perfectly optimized page can have good chances to get higher rankings in search engines. That's what I am doing right now. Great infographic!

7. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

What infographic???

8. Decub

Decub Active Member

I guess what he is trying to say is a kind of graphical representation of whatever information he wants to add on his site rather than wordings only. I have come across a blog that talks about how good pictorial view of your page can go a long way to drive traffic to your site and increase the ranking provided they are some original content.

9. josephcaron

josephcaron New Member

Thanx Friends,

Very Useful information sharing about perfect optimized website page related information.

10. Spindlow Stuart

Spindlow Stuart New Member

Good quality content
    Header tags
    proper website navigation
    keyword must be use in url

11. saifuddin

saifuddin New Member

your site will be perfect optimization for using the following steps:
    1. Rich & good quality content will be in your site.
    2. Using keyword in domain-name,post-title,page-title and in the body content of your website properly & in perfect ratio.

12. Robert Hardy

Robert Hardy New Member

Everyone has got a different perspective in regards to onpage marketing. There are different factors for every online look for engine, so we always need to consider the marketing that matches all the google. The best is to follow the set of guidelines that are described in google website owners recommendations.

13. Epicram

Epicram Member

Quality Content, Proper Meta tags are the important factor for well optimized page.

14. Epicram

Epicram Member

Proper Meta tags
    Keyword Density
    Image Optimized