What All Newcomers To Computers/Internet Should Know. Part. 2

Discussion in 'HYIP Newbies' started by jambutty, Jun 27, 2006.

1. beer

beer New Member

Hi Jambutty

Many thanks for your valuable insights for new comers including me. I am studying the pages of different forums for a few days, and found this one real helping for us.

I don't know whether asking this would be silly, still curious. I noticed sites mentioned in payinghyiponline.com OR makecurrencyonline.com etc. have their own votes, comments etc. BUT talkgold.com never bothers about these sites. Are they all fake-s. This is quite confusing.

I already know HYIP-s are to go, tomorrow or day-after. Is there anything / site to know which are fake-s?

As you told, you don't go for very high returns, that's true, but does that mean, every high-returners are fake, if not, how do a new-comer / I know it ?

2. spenser

spenser New Member

Thank you very much for the informative posts!! This is a whole new thing for me to be trying out and tips like these are very help for me.

3. In my opinion the most essential aspect to starting up with any site on the computer is reading instructions and following all the rules.

4. paulfernendes01

paulfernendes01 New Member

I needed to say Thank You for providing these details