What All Newcomers To Computers/Internet Should Know. Part. 2

Discussion in 'HYIP Newbies' started by jambutty, Jun 27, 2006.

1. inzeyn000

inzeyn000 Member

Helpful for an hyip newbie like me. Now im am more equipped with knowledge on how to play in the real hyip world. Hope to make all things work out just right.

2. jkanzy

jkanzy New Member

I have heard alot about goldentalk from a friend and i hope to maximise all the positive genuine utilities created in this forum.

3. neobux8071217

neobux8071217 New Member

A stable investment that I want to get. Thank you for reminding

4. charles87

charles87 New Member

You are too much. Thanks for the information.

5. luci1209

luci1209 New Member

you seem to have shared more valuable information. i always initially test the hyip with the minimum amount before investing in large and i always trey and avoid sites which promise very high returns and which have too long plan duration as sometimes the site may not complete the plans duration

6. emiwanlee

emiwanlee Banned

Very useful tips............ Just to add that that being an old timer does not stop one from losing massively but it drastically reduces it

7. radex78

radex78 Active Member

although the hyip offer was plan investment in fact he is gambling, thank you very useful advice for newbie.

8. Sixteen

Sixteen Banned

Wonderful and beautiful informative post here. It gives the urge to decide

9. monyitomon

monyitomon Active Member

I agree we should all learned from other experienced member but i also want to learn by myself too but that's too costly especially when i got SCAM, thats kinda hard for an apprentice like me.

10. dmoz12

dmoz12 New Member

I usually at first check the actual hyip using the minimal quantity prior to purchasing big as well as i usually trey and steer clear of websites that guarantee high results as well as that have too much time strategy length because occasionally the website might not total the actual programs length.

11. geraldosfire

geraldosfire Banned

part 2 is very helpful too thanks again! :alien: :jitters:

12. NickName

NickName Member

Thanks for more information. I try to hold on...

13. Hyugo

Hyugo Member

Thank you for this advices. But i don't agree with this one:
    If a site looks too good to be true then it probably is" , hm, free cheese? :D

14. Kimikazi

Kimikazi Member

Eventhough HYIP are very risky, that does not mean you cannot make money. One have to do research and seek advice from other seasoned investors. This can at least minimize the risks to bearable level.

15. radex78

radex78 Active Member

Indeed still have opportunity to make money with HYIP,i am also ever get profit from some hyip,but if i am make comparison,most of hyip that me joined is scam hyip,and spent money that afford to lose should be remember,compound is one feature increase profit regularly but it's can bit our money

16. larry559

larry559 New Member

lot learn n understand... thanks...appreciate
    larry

17. protik

protik New Member

Thank you.

18. elchubinebrae

elchubinebrae Member

Once again, top notch advice! I've read it all and it's very logical. Loving the strategies you've outlined and although it may seem like it will take some time to make a decent amount of money from one site, many sites will bring in a better revenue. Jambutty, i salute thee!

19. oursenal1

oursenal1 Member

The ideas you mentioned about compounding was really true, thats how I lost my money im oilstructure, I couldve got all my money back but I preferred compounding . Btw how do I exactly do a research. I did do a research last time in hypercompound but still they proved scam, now I am starting get fear in investing.

20. muddasar70

muddasar70 Member

i appreciate your efforts Jambutty, Part2 is a good as part1, thats a useful piece of information.I am too a bit careful before i join any program as i suffered a lot of scams in the past and lost my precious efforts and time.Thank God i have not lost any money yet because i am little scared of scams.Need a lot more search before i join a real legitimate program.Pray for me.