What All Newcomers To Computers/Internet Should Know. Part. 1

Discussion in 'HYIP Newbies' started by jambutty, Jun 27, 2006.

1. kiemtien45141

kiemtien45141 Member

yeah that's right! just change the password as soon as possible!

2. waheedpcc

waheedpcc Active Member

yes this is right change your password but don`t make a long password i think it will better to put some numberic words in our password because it`s increases the effeciency of password to.
    Don`t write your name,bro and sis name, mobile number date of birth etc

3. billslink

billslink New Member

Good information, however you might want to update your reference to setting up an e-gold account. Thanks

4. dmoz12

dmoz12 New Member

We cannot barely think that I'm responsible too to become uninformed upon some of the people points becoming pointed out after i began generating on the internet. The actual line beginner within action mentioned just about all likelihood for all of us to become secure on the web globe. Many thanks for that info.

5. geraldosfire

geraldosfire Banned

very helpful thanks i am going to read part 2! :cool:

6. Syrine22

Syrine22 Banned

Infact i would just be straight and sincere,this is best thing i've read in days.well constructed,well arranged,straight to the point and easy to understand.thanks bro.

7. Brightsmith

Brightsmith New Member

thanks for the info, it's quit useful.

8. Oluwolefakoye

Oluwolefakoye Member

Your opinions and posts matters alot. Do that wisely and sincerely. Shallom!

9. fokerss1

fokerss1 Member

good information about clipboard.

10. dlanor

dlanor New Member

Very useful info.
    Thanks a lot for the help.

11. Kimikazi

Kimikazi Member

Thanks Jambuty. Wonderfully researched. One cannot just be too security consious.

12. glucoseguy

glucoseguy Active Member

Nice info. Thanks jambutty

13. Ways

Ways Banned

my head hurts....but i read through all of it .very very useful stuff.thanks bro~

14. starforex

starforex Member

Welcome to all newbie investor. i am a newbie also. i want to some monet to invest HYIP. so i help to all. thanks for information.

15. Rotimi

Rotimi Member

I find these information useful for me not only as a newbie in this program alone but also in other program. This program is highly educative and informative

16. ecarable

ecarable New Member

i'll like this forum i helps me a lot terms of hyip...

17. Briankid

Briankid Member

I just read this. Although i'm not a complete noob in this business but i found some part of the article especially the security part to be useful for me. I will get the recommended softwares ASAP. Thanks jambutty for this post.

18. alganteng

alganteng New Member

Thanks Bos

thanks bos, i like ur information. I LOVE GOLDEN TALK :love:

19. elchubinebrae

elchubinebrae Member

Jambutty, you are freakin awesome! I now have a massive of list of stuff to sign up for but i'm sure it will be utterly invaluable. Cheers dudarino!

20. dierdre

dierdre Banned

Thanks for the info, speaking of spam, the other thing that causes spam to increase is when other people see our paypal/payza email when we request for payment in other forums. I think the other forums should imitate the way payment request is being implemented here in goldentalk so that otherpeople won't see our email or payment id.