What All Newcomers To Computers/Internet Should Know. Part. 1

Discussion in 'HYIP Newbies' started by jambutty, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Unary

Unary Member

Oh, too long but useful, thanks a lot!

2. pmorganthaler

pmorganthaler New Member

Wow, great post. This is stuff everyone should know before joining the internet.

Is it long, yes, but I just read a chapter or two to decide if it is worth continuing on and if it is, I print it out. Then at the end of the day, when I'm in bed planning tomorrows activities, that when I really read and study it very closely, making notes and jotting down ideas. This is the 4th thread of yours that I've printed, so far. LOL

I'm new to hyips, I'm so new I haven't even invested anywhere yet. That's why I find your posts very interesting. (I've searched this forum for all your threads, WOW! that's a lot of reading I have to do!) You've got some great info.

3. Rifan

Rifan Member

wow thanks you so much for the information, I just want to download AVG anti-virus pro version, but I also have anti-virus pro SmadAV, may secure all the anti virus I have used. before I use the Deep Freez, but it does not fit with me, because the data just stored when not forget to save on drive C directly go away

4. takieda

takieda Member

wow, great post..
    it is long, but very useful to me.
    thaks for your information.

5. farid

farid Member

Best password manager tool for who investing in multiply site

The best password manager tool right now i use "LastPass is a free online password manager".
    multiply language and all support famous browser (Chrome,Firefox,Opera & IE).
    Good for hyip investor who investing in multiply site.
    I like secure note function help me to manage blacklisted hyip and blacklisted LR account!

6. sensei

sensei Member

thanks for the information, really good.
    it makes me getting to know about the internet, because I had only played just do not understand for what.
    I only use it without knowing how it all behind.

7. wahyuronaldo

wahyuronaldo Member

Indeed before terjub in internet business we have to prepare everything, especially our security and privacy factors, so a strange and unique password are crucial.

8. et28lv

et28lv Member

Many of this information I now, but Thank you for this job! It would be very helpful to other members. I am earning on Internet two years now I need to learn new things, but some things I know. I am new on PTP sites.. :)

9. billie

billie Member

wonderful masterpiece

10. hexeduser

hexeduser Member

Oh a refresher course on internet 101. I must admit that I don't know everything that you have written. I'm glad that I have read it here. One thing though even I know some of the information I can say I'm still not that protected. I'm a hard headed guy :D

11. hyiplife

hyiplife New Member

thanks alot admin as it really helps newbies like me .Great work

12. yogeshwartyagi

yogeshwartyagi Active Member

Not only newbies but even most of the people here can get benefit from this information, one need to just follow the points laid down by jambutty and you are safe from most of the scams.

13. talktotop

talktotop Member

@jamb: thanks for the useful information. Keep up the good work man

14. tracyjames

tracyjames New Member

nice :) worth reading , moving for the 2nd part of What All Newcomers To Computers/Internet Should Know. Part.2 :)

thanks !

ADVERTISING LINK REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2010
  15. inzeyn000

inzeyn000 Member

Wow! This thread really makes sense. It is indeed very informative! I never knew this information before, not until I read this. I never knew that there are lots of things to remember to make my laptop secure. Thanks to this. Now, there's a lesser chance that i would be a victim of the modus operandi online.

16. neobux8071217

neobux8071217 New Member

Very useful for me. Thank you

17. monyitomon

monyitomon Active Member

That is very informative! thanks for that.

18. waheedpcc

waheedpcc Active Member

your information is too much good thanks for sharing it wit us.
    here is my one question which is that please how can save we save our money because one of my friend got fake login page and he logged there and then his money has gone

19. jambutty

jambutty Geriatric Moderator

You and your friend should download and install LR’s Liberty Guard.

NEVER GO TO LR FROM A LINK IN AN EMAIL.

20. Witmahart

Witmahart Member

l use my personal message to determine if the Lr site is real. Incase its turn out fake, l will log out and change my password on the real Lr site within min.