Welcome New Member

Discussion in 'HYIP Newbies' started by jambutty, Aug 9, 2009.

1. absy111

absy111 New Member

Thank you golden talk for making me get interest in hyip? I was very confused by which site to choose.. But now everything is.clear.. Thank you..

2. Lineblack

Lineblack New Member

Hello

Hello to All thanks GoldenTalk member for the welcome, thanks for all the great information.

3. nmonline

nmonline New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new here. hope to learn a lot and how to invest intelligently

4. amitavgosh143

amitavgosh143 New Member

Hello forum members i am new here and wanted to say hi to everyone.
    Hope to find a new home here and make some friends

5. Thanks a lot. I'm new on here and the community is ver supportive.

6. stevecolin101

stevecolin101 New Member

i m new member here.. this is great community for Money and others Thinks So i m get very informative things this Forum :)

7. Cheryl Trevis

Cheryl Trevis Member

Hi, I'm Cheryl and I just signed up. I'm looking forward to learn from all of you and to share my ideas as well. See you all in the forum :)

8. anosocialnet

anosocialnet Active Member

you are highly welcome in the forum and in here there are many and more information that will help you to be a better Investor.

9. sikanderhamid

sikanderhamid Member

I am thankful to goldentalk to provide such a great platform regarding all kind of money making queries and their answers.It is providing me a great benefit regarding my money making plan.

10. misseva

misseva New Member

I am a new member. I would like to invest. I need advice and help. This is a very good site, I got a lot of information. thank you !

11. chili

chili New Member

Hi everyone thank you very good to be here in the forum have a lot of useful comments

12. MrKonrad

MrKonrad New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new here. hope to learn a lot and how to invest smartly :idea:

13. jotaeme

jotaeme New Member

Hi everybody. Another new member here. Great and really useful site!!

14. mcliffi

mcliffi Member

still i cannot access my control panel..i cannot see where its written user control panel

15. betsybee

betsybee Super Moderator

There is NO such thing as a control panel in this Forum software and if you are thinking of getting paid for your postings, you are mistaken. GoldenTalk is no longer a Paid To Post forum.

16. hyip-gig

hyip-gig New Member

hello everyone, new member here, hope to help and learn to this community. ;)

17. Coffeee

Coffeee New Member

Hi!

I'm also new on this board. Gotta chime in after being a lurker for awhile

18. dwaynebuzzell

dwaynebuzzell New Member

hello! i'm new here and i have hope to learn more about earn money ;) i also offer my help on forex :)