Welcome New Member

Discussion in 'HYIP Newbies' started by jambutty, Aug 9, 2009.

1. ayef1013

ayef1013 New Member

Thanks for this this thread sir, I have read lots of useful info. I am a newbie and I appreciate the warm welcome.

2. jambutty

jambutty Geriatric Moderator

As you admit that you have nothing to do with any HYIP or monitor site, your user name has created a bit of a dilemma. It doesn’t actually breach the forum rules but it is by your own admission, misleading and thus in breach of the SPIRIT of the forum rules.

I would advise you to send a PM to Jeff and ask him to change your user name to something less deceptive. You can nominate the user name of your choice.

I cannot answer your question because “post chasing” is determined by a variety of interchanging factors. What I can say is that if a member makes 100 pots in 3 days, each post will be very carefully scrutinised.

3. I use the same name on 4 other forums. I think it's good, because admins tend to think that I have something to do with the industry and sometimes they pay me, when other members aren't getting paid. :D
    I think I will request my name to be changed, because it's a bit misleading.
    Anyway I have read the FAQs and the forum rules and I did not find anything in connection with misleading names, but maybe I just missed something.

4. mko77

mko77 Active Member

Welcome

I think this Mod's reply answers your question. Actually there is no limit to the number of posts you can make as long as they are factual, informative, and particularly, not breaking any of the rules. IMP, yours don't fall in those categories, and to be sincere, I'm enjoying your posts. Please welcome and keep it up!

:) :love:

5. jambutty

You have answered your own question and thus that makes your post a post chaser.

6. jambutty

19 days is more than enough time for you to have contacted Jeff to change your user name.

You, as HYIPMonitorMaster, are banned permanently.

You can re-register with a different and more suitable user name.

7. oemata2

oemata2 New Member

I am a new member in this forum and I am very interested in this information. By joining in this forum I want to learn and try to make something new in my life.

8. Adeyeye

Adeyeye New Member

Hello moderator, pls educate me on how to invest and where to invest.
    thank

9. jambutty

Sorry but we mods do not have the time to mentor every new member to this forum.

10. Brian$

Brian$ New Member

Hi thanks for the welcome and all the information that is available on this site. Will take me a while to digest it all but we will get there.

11. france08

france08 New Member

new member here, but already lost too much in HYIP :eek:

joining here hope can see some useful info about baby HYIP..
    please inform if there's any..

12. reglis4eva

reglis4eva New Member

The info here is worth a million. I really like this program and thanks goes to cashflowbot.com for mentioning this forum.

13. muddasar70

muddasar70 Member

Being a member of Golden Talk is a honor for me as i could see this forum, my first and best ever forum, i have joined.The Admin, the moderators and all members are so nice here.Not only we can discuss about HYIP but discussing on other topics is a fun here.
    Thank you so much and good to see you all here:)

14. Platinum1980

Platinum1980 New Member

How can i access my profile to include my LR Account number so i can be getting paid?

15. mko77

mko77 Active Member

Welcome

Please, at the top left you click on user CP, and in the Control Panel under
    Settings & Options you click on "Edit Profile" and there you go....

Your LR acct number is there down the list!

good luck!

:) :love:

16. netzro

netzro New Member

I am new here, got here through google search. Would love to know your guiding principles on hyip.

17. pssingh1001

pssingh1001 New Member

hi All;
    I hardly want to know , the procedure to increase the post
    and mention link and also other details;

regards
    prem

18. jambutty

My guiding principle is not to lose money but that is easier said than done.

If you remember nothing else then remember this:
    If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.
    Do not believe all the hype that you read on an HYIP web site. Most of it will be inapplicable or worse still FALSE.
    All HYIP’s will scam sooner or later. It’s just a question of when.
    The best recommendation on which HYIP to risk your money in is truthful reports from other members. But reports will only tell you what has happened not what will happen.

My strategy is simple enough. I work out how many days (Break Even Point {BEP}) my money will be “at risk” and then try and decide if the chosen HYIP is likely to last that long. Personal experience helps me make that decision. I cannot teach you experience so don’t ask. Nor can I guide you in your selection. I just do not have the time to research every single HYIP. You have to do your own research. That’s how you gain experience.

To calculate BEP divided the daily interest rate into 100. Be aware that it might be business days or calendar days but the formula is the same for both.

I also find out if any of the many monitors offers Referral Commission Back (RCB) and use that monitor as my upline so that I can claim RCB. A decent RCB can reduce the BEP by as much as 5 days or more. Before deciding which RCB monitor to use work out what your RCB will be. Some make silly offers like 7,400% but it turns out you don’t even get 50% RCB.

How much to risk? Only you can answer that question for yourself.

As a general rule my deposit is large enough so that when the plan comes to term end the “Clear Profit” (CP) is more than the minimum allowed to go round again if I feel that it would be prudent to do so. That only applies to “short term” HYIP’s.

What’s a “short term” HYIP? Anything less than about 30 calendar days. It’s not an exact science so a 35 days plan can also be “short term”. On then other hand a 30 business days plan covers at least 42 calendar days and is unlikely to be classed as “short term” by me. Someone else may and probably will think differently.

The name of the game is to get to BEP in the shortest possible time and take it from there.

This forum doesn’t exist just so that members can make a few dollars. If you have joined this forum with that idea in mind, then you will go the way that many others have gone and get nothing.

The Paid 2 Post feature is to encourage members to share their own experiences in the HYIP world, exchange ideas and help the newcomers to avoid losing money.

Read the forum rules and FAQ’s at http://goldentalk.com/t7526.html and http://goldentalk.com/t35321.html

19. SimonSez81

SimonSez81 New Member

Hi everyone! I have registered today and I'm new here. I'm in the HYIP "industry" since like 2 years. I came to take a look around here. I heard some good things about this forum. The paid posts were also a good point for me, but I don't think I will ever reach the minimum or need that little money. I know some killer admin and investor tactics/secrets, so everyone should feel free to ask me questions! :)

20. lreplus01

lreplus01 New Member

I am new here thanks for your information.