Welcome New Member

Discussion in 'HYIP Newbies' started by jambutty, Aug 9, 2009.

1. FrankMc

FrankMc Banned

thanks admins for good info! every one need to know it! learn many new things, especially about hyip

2. NanoMike

NanoMike Banned

Thanks for information, I am a new user, I want to understand all essence

3. engr.z.a.noman

engr.z.a.noman New Member

Thanks for welcoming me as a newbie of HYIP world.

4. idomalord

idomalord Member

thanks admin i am indeed very grateful for all the info i have gotten from hereand by Gods grace i desire to stay here long

5. debdix

debdix New Member

Greeting From Oz!

Hello to ALL!

I am glad to be here and I hope to meet many other new Networkers, business people and just average folks like myself.

I am from Australia and I am fairly new at internet marketing.

I will be honest about working online, I have been down the battered paths and walked the golden roads. I have learnt, however, that the only thing that will direct me to success is that I never give up.

My goal is to enjoy life to the fullest and spend time with my family and friends. This is the goal of many if not all of us and each and everyone should achieve it as long as they have the right system in place.

I hope that sooner or later, those who I will meet here, we will be able to share some of our experience with online ventures and other interests.

I wish you my very best and much success in what ever you do!

Sincerely,
    Debbie D.

6. Elroy Stolle

Elroy Stolle New Member

Hello guys,I'm pretty new here.

7. autopilot

autopilot Member

Hello friend, I am a new comer. Actually it is my 6th post here. Now I find some useful clues and basic ideas of how to post here without breaking the regulations. Furthermore I am looking forward to learning more about hyip with the help of every friend here. Thank you for sharing. I love goldentalk.

8. takano

takano New Member

Hello friends, I am a newbie, I noticed on goldentalk more useful information about HYIP. Thanks for the information, thank you admin!

9. autopilot

autopilot Member

Hello friend, after joining goldentalk I find myself now have a basic idea on what HYIP stands for but still unfamiliar with the technique about it. It is goldentalk that bring me into the field of HYIP, so I guess I will get more and more familiar with HYIP in here after learning HYIP knowledges. I will be back here to show you more about my learning process.

10. NickName

NickName Member

takano, I noticed it too. And I am newbie too. Thanks to admin and all the people here, this site is much better then sites with similar theme!

11. jacksin76

jacksin76 New Member

Hi I'm new just started last week and trying to get 100post is it possible? :rock:

12. betsybee

betsybee Super Moderator

Yes, it is possible. BUT NOT by post chasing or making useless posts or breaking the Forum Rules.

13. hbnshimpy

hbnshimpy New Member

hi

hi everyone i am a newbie here . while my registration i was asked for my liberty reserve account but i didn't have an account so i left it blank. is there any problem with that or how could i re-enter my account number??

14. jambutty

jambutty Geriatric Moderator

You can leave the LR number blank if you wish. This is a Paid To Post forum, so if you want to get paid when you have posted 100 or more posts that qualify for payment you need to register your LR account.

Near the top of every page just under the Golden Talk log there is a text link – User CP.

Click on that and you will be taken to your account Control Panel.

Click on “Edit Profile” link under Settings & Options.

At the bottom of the page you will see “Your Liberty Reserve account” where you can input your LR account.

15. Kimikazi

Kimikazi Member

Thanks Jambutty. What you said is like a piece in the Bible to be memmorized by a newbie. When i first started i was overwhelmed by the site but now i am learning the ropes.

16. khairul007

khairul007 New Member

Originally Posted by jambutty
    Thank a lot for your important information. I think thats a good post . Thank you .

17. starforex

starforex Member

hi .i am a newcomer of this forum. thanks for the program-me. i like golden talk.many information about hyip have given to these forum. it is very helpful of any investor.

18. Rotimi

Rotimi Member

Joining this program is one of the good and positive choice i have ever made in my life. With your friendliness and listening ear to new members questions .i know that i will not regret joining the program. Thanks

19. mko77

mko77 Active Member

Good to hear that, Rotimi. Be assured, you will not be disappointed. Only please be patient, take your time to explore GT and the opportunities well before you jump in, because not all that glitters is gold. Good luck.

:) :) :)

20. Hi! I'm also new here. Mostly I specialize in HYIPs, but I also try out some other programs. My name... I have nothing to do with any HYIP or monitor site, I just created this name as a disguise. Is it OK if someone reaches 100 posts in like 3 days (but writes normal informative posts)? :D