Discussion in 'Money Exchangers & Debit Cards' started by betsybee, Nov 29, 2013.
Has anyone had any experience with Unichange debit cards
i would like further info aswell
thanks in advance
any country restrictions?
I find its already bad how the advitiser does not show any intrest in responding in anyones quesitons
I think that you should check Online about their Reputation and read a lot of reviews about the before using them.
Dear forum members,
It has been long time since the topic started.
Please let us congratulate you with approaching Easter holidays and share updated info about Unichange Debit Cards.
Unichange Cards is perfect solution for Forex traders, Forex IB partners, binary option traders, hosting services, design and consultancy services, bloggers, forum owners, everyone, who accepts crypto and e-currencies on their websites and want to withdraw funds in fast and secure way.
We are happy to inform you that currently:
- ID verification isn't required for the first card order;
- it is possible to order up to 4 Unichange cards - plastic and virtual cards in USD and EUR currencies;
- Virtual cards are free and issued instantly;
- Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, BTC-e USD codes are withdrawn to Card within 15 minutes;
- Card balance can be used wherever Visa cards are accepted
More information about cards is available here https://unichange.me/debit_cards
If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate, to contact us.
Separate names with a comma.