Unichange debit cards

Discussion in 'Money Exchangers & Debit Cards' started by betsybee, Nov 29, 2013.

1. betsybee

betsybee Super Moderator

2. Saul12

Saul12 New Member

i would like further info aswell
    thanks in advance

3. Zloi4el

Zloi4el Member

any country restrictions?

4. Canadiangoldstien

Canadiangoldstien New Member

I find its already bad how the advitiser does not show any intrest in responding in anyones quesitons

5. anosocialnet

anosocialnet Active Member

I think that you should check Online about their Reputation and read a lot of reviews about the before using them.

6. Unichangeme

Unichangeme Member

Dear forum members,

It has been long time since the topic started.
    Please let us congratulate you with approaching Easter holidays and share updated info about Unichange Debit Cards.

Unichange Cards is perfect solution for Forex traders, Forex IB partners, binary option traders, hosting services, design and consultancy services, bloggers, forum owners, everyone, who accepts crypto and e-currencies on their websites and want to withdraw funds in fast and secure way.

We are happy to inform you that currently:

- ID verification isn't required for the first card order;

- it is possible to order up to 4 Unichange cards - plastic and virtual cards in USD and EUR currencies;

- Virtual cards are free and issued instantly;

- Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, BTC-e USD codes are withdrawn to Card within 15 minutes;

- Card balance can be used wherever Visa cards are accepted

More information about cards is available here https://unichange.me/debit_cards

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate, to contact us.

Best regards,
    Unichange.me team