The Best Firewall

Discussion in 'Internet Security' started by Patric, Sep 19, 2008.

1. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

Just go back to the beginning of this thread and spend some time reading, you'll find many recommendations, among them some of mine as well. No need to repeat myself again..

2. bestlooser

bestlooser Active Member

as one you recommended karspesky internet security 2010, how many people used it and is it easy to use I mean will this not make my PC slow? yes actually I want to know what is popular firewall you know things changes with time, kaspersky internet security 2010 looks new as the name is containing 2010 means this latest one.

3. rebornishard

rebornishard Member

:D :D :D you know the disadvandages from using anti virus and firewall
    and Karspesky give u internet security , in fact i feel more slow if kis 2010 turn on , but i feel more safer to browse :)

4. bestlooser

bestlooser Active Member

yes I am not really interested to use firewall just because it will make system slow but I would like to make it secure so that is why I had to use firewall, yes pc might be slow but it should be secure.

5. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

It is not firewall part that makes your PC slow, but AV part.

6. rebornishard

rebornishard Member

try to scan your PC maybe some virus there :sick:
    upgrade your PC will make it faster :flying:
    try to unistall some of unused progam, will make it faster too :rock:
    at least windows->run->msconfig->startup
    uncheck unuseful startup progam :thumbsup:

7. bestlooser

bestlooser Active Member

actually one firewall is provided by my internet service provider and may be it is not popular but I think it is firewall software that they installed in PC. It is called ISA Server software. I am not too sure if it is firewall but I think because it is just working as firewall.

8. rebornishard

rebornishard Member

you can use this, free firewall http://personalfirewall.comodo.com/
    i used it long time ago before i using KIS :thumbsup:

9. farhansaid

farhansaid Banned

after a long experience i find that " out post firewall" is the best and trusted

it has many advantages

you can easyly use it

10. Yodi

Yodi Member

I've tried PC Firewall. Very GUI friendly. Installs in a pinch. And free too. http://www.downloads.com

it is under security and firewall categories

11. Anne Roberts

Anne Roberts Member

Here we're taking a gander at firewalls that can be utilized close by your consistent antivirus programming.

1. ZoneAlarm Free Firewall. A free firewall with constant security and additional apparatuses for Wi-Fi associations. ...
    2. Comodo Free Firewall. Powerful yet loud, with simple sandboxing to leave malware speechless. ...
    3. GlassWire. ...
    4. TinyWall. ...
    5. OpenDNS Home.

12. whinnysleuth

whinnysleuth New Member

ZoneAlarm Free Firewall and Comodo Free Firewall