supplebusiness - supplebusiness.com

Discussion in 'HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs' started by tomcook36, Feb 28, 2012.

1. tomcook36

tomcook36 New Member

Are you tired of being scammed by various investment programs? If so, then our program is designed specifically for you. Find a trusted and paying investment program currently had become really difficult task. Our team consists of professionals working in the field of forex trading market and we want you to help us make money and expand. For that we will share our profit with you and we will help you to make your life more happier and easier.

Got any questions? Feel free to contact us at any time. Even though we provide live support, our operators are not always online and if so - do not hesitate to send us an email. We answer all emails in 12 hours period.

We accept: LR, AP
    Plans:
    130% after 1 day, 170% after 3 days, 250% after 5 days, 550% after 10 days

http://www.supplebusiness.com

2. Stupid returns. Obvious scam, why would anyone bother?

3. christmas_

christmas_ Active Member

Thread starter is really spot on. Yes, we investors are tired of being scammed by various investment programs, and perhaps just like the one you are introducing to us now.

This is yet another website that offers those types of ROI amounts. Websites that offer those ROI amounts generally do not survive for long. Anyway, the website is down, so...

4. NickName

NickName Member

I don't understand, this site is closed after one day of existing? Why so fast? Or it is normal for HYIPs?

5. christmas_

christmas_ Active Member

Or perhaps this website is down because of some technical errors ? Anyway, just by looking the investment plans, I think there is nothing much about the good things we can comment on. But, must still see the website first before concluding.

6. mostwanted

mostwanted Member

Very bad design........ i dont think going with this website............... will wait for further updates...

7. Syrine22

Syrine22 Banned

The site is up and accessable again but no monitors after a whole 6 days with such an un-understandeable and funny statistics:
    Started: Feb 22, 2012
    Running days: 6
    Total accounts: 2.509,00
    Active accounts: 1.398,00
    Total deposited: $175.834,00
    Total withdraw: $120.559,00
    Last deposit: valdislov15 ($40,00)
    Last withdraw: jacob66 ($12,00).I am totally not in....

8. NickName

NickName Member

Too suspicious. I will not invest there and do not recommend to do it. (Or i mistaken? Explain me please, I am newbie in HYIPs)

9. tomcook36

tomcook36 New Member

The site is back again. Why do you find our statistics funny?

10. Syrine22

Syrine22 Banned

@Nickname:Rushing to invest inhere wouldn't be adviceable in anyway since no payment proof to show if they are or would be paying or not.
    @Tomcook:I said your statistics is funny because you're making it look like much people have joined through this " ,00 ".sorry no harm meant.

11. luke1

luke1 Banned

Are you tired of being scammed by various investment programs?.. So, are we better to be a victim of this HYIP instead of other HYIP? Because we can see here 550% RoI after 10 days is very risky and sounds like a scam

12. christmas_

christmas_ Active Member

I agree with you totally. The statistics are unrealistic and it seems fake to me. Currently over $195,000 has been deposited and only over $14,000 has been withdrawn. Suspicious !

Now I see some monitors starting to monitor this website, but they only listed this HYIP monitor on Feb 28, which is yesterday only -- http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/supplebusiness.com

I think better don't join.

13. tomcook36

tomcook36 New Member

In fact the ROI is up to 550. It depends on investment amount. You can see full plans info when logged in.

14. NickName

NickName Member

:beer:
    Agree. I think after these arguments nobody will invest. I definitely won't!