Sgfh

Discussion in 'Private Programs' started by Gintoh, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Gintoh

Gintoh Banned

Any news about their recent trading performance?

I just realized they only do payouts via BlueBanking (and it costs $40 just to have it shipped to you!). I'm not a fan of debit cards as their charges are too high for my taste. Is there a chance, do you think, they'd consider making payments by e-gold since they accept e-gold for deposits, after all?

Thanks...

2. helen90

helen90 Member

hi
    i just read the FAQ in the sgfh site.
    it states that withdrawls can be paid via blue banking, or to a e-gold account.
    take a look.
    regards.
    helen.

3. Gintoh

Gintoh Banned

Thanks, helen. I'll read the FAQ again...

4. damien_k

damien_k Member

There is the possibility to wd by D-Carat too for both UI & SGFH, and you can exchange easily from D-Carat to e-gold by UdachuGold with a 2.5% fee only.

5. levaz

levaz New Member

I thought it was $ 10 for the Blue card and $ 50 for the Gold card. Where did you get $ 40 from? There are advantages to the Gold card such as 1% e-gold purchases, instant loading, telephone support, etc.

6. Gintoh

Gintoh Banned

I must have gotten it from the BB website. At any rate, it seems e-gold withdrawals are allowed after all.

The reason I don't like debit cards is that I have to incur further currency exchange costs as I live outside of the US.

7. FedAss

FedAss New Member

The more positive thing is if you're already sgf-h member, you can have a chance to join UF(Udachu fund) for this limited period...

8. Allyco

Allyco Member

Where did this information come from?

I have been trying to log on to sgfh since yesterday but it comes up with BlueBanking.com everytime. Anyone else having same thing.

9. cyrano

cyrano Member

You receive up to date infos at http://www.udachufundforum.com/forums/index.php

10. Gintoh

Gintoh Banned

Yeah, what happened to the site? How do you access your account?

11. cyrano

cyrano Member

12. Allyco

Allyco Member

I did visit the site, I did register but no response yet. Now I am wondering if I should have registered using my sgfh user name & password, is that what I should have done Cyrano?

13. cyrano

cyrano Member

Allyco,

Please register with your SGFH username and the email address you are using for SFGH.It will take some time before access will be granted to the forum.
    You can't log in into your account because they are increasing security in all Udachu's websites.
    Sites will be back soon.
    Please do not use the same password for 2 different accounts.Never ever!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2006
  14. Allyco

Allyco Member

Thanks Cyrano.

Point taken about same password.

15. Holes

Holes New Member

If a site is going to be off-line, why don't they email their members and let them know?

16. Gintoh

Gintoh Banned

Exactly my sentiment, too. Could they have not informed us given that they have our e-mail addresses? That's what a professional site would do.

What do you mean about posting in the wrong forum, cyrano? I see discussions of SGFH in other forums also, so why not here?

17. damien_k

damien_k Member

I think he meant the Udachu forum....informations about it are available over there

18. cyrano

cyrano Member

You may post your questions wherever you want.If i would like to receive fast and first hand information about SGFH,i would visit their forum first and ask there.

19. gaby

gaby Member

Also know that i did not receive any response about my registration to udachufundforum, yet after a couple of days when i try to login using the data i had entered i was logged. so they registered me without ever letting me know ...

hope this might help

20. peterg

peterg Senior Investor

This is very unprofessional and only confirms my poor opinion of all things Udachu.