Scammer

Discussion in 'E-currency Exchange' started by tycoonbob, Jul 18, 2015.

1. tycoonbob

tycoonbob New Member

Don't trade with ahmed_exchanger . He ripped me off yesterday.
    I wanted to trade $20 Solid Trust Pay for Bitcoin. I sent the Solid Trust Pay but he never sent the Bitcoin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. samuel_p80

samuel_p80 New Member

Ohh my God...
    Thanks so much for your information guys.
    I've Thanks to God, my process payment from Okpay to Liteforex through pipchanger run excellent for many years.

3. EDBow

EDBow New Member

Bitcoin is known to have delays in processing because the market needs multiple confirmations. Are you sure this is not the case and you were indeed scammed? If so, I'm terribly sorry for your loss.

4. emi_mahmudah

emi_mahmudah New Member

Many scammer right now, we must be aware about this.
    Sir, I've skrill balance but i need to sell/barter with exchanger to Paypal. Do this transaction will make my skrill account will get limited??? My skrill account is from profit trading from Liteforex and its legal.

5. Coffeee

Coffeee New Member

I would play safe if i were you. There are tons of exchangers out there that are reputable and honest. Ecoin.eu for example or xmlgold.eu? They're proven to be legit and note that they also offer low fees from time to time. That's what I like the most on these two sites. Been a customer since 2013 and never had any problems :)

6. nishalui

nishalui New Member

For bitcoins I only trust Payza exchangers and xmlgold as I've had many successful transactions on these websites. Don't trust newbies without a middle man as they often scam.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016
  7. nanypurwanti

nanypurwanti New Member

Thanks for your information about this exchangers, I hope this exchanger trusted and not scam exchanger.
    I've some fund in Liteforex.