Real Gold Sellers - Needed!

Discussion in 'Private Programs' started by investor99, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. investor99

investor99 Member

Hello all,

We are Genuine Buyers and we're seeking for Gold Bullion/Bars - from real Gold Sellers/Mandate (no broker chains).

* No gold sellers from Africa or Asia unless the gold is already in Europe or USA. (Why? Because buyers have had bad experiences with sellers from those continents plus banks are very reluctant to issue financial insturments to sellers in Africa. Also banks are difficult with issueing POF letters due to bank liquidity problems);

* Gold sellers from South America, North America, Europe and Australia / New Zealand are preferred;

* Delivery is always CIF (sometimes DDU) and never money upfront. Payment only after assay report. Buyers will not pay for taxes, shipping costs etc.
    If seller wants that he just needs to increase the price per KG in the offer. Some buyers will not issue financial instrument either;

* The buyer mandate decides how the commission for the buy side is allocated. Nobody else.
    So no seller facilitars putting themselves on the buy side reserving percentages of buy side commission. This will not be tolerated. Buyer mandate always decides how much he/she will take from the buy side commission and the rest will be shared among those in between so no room for greed and other crap;

* Direct deal with the seller or seller mandate;

* Acceptable procedures for transaction;

* Full Corporate Offer (FCO) or Soft Corporate Offer (SCO);

* LOI will be provided to valid seller;

* Hallmark and certifications

* Bank to bank, L/C, POF, Buyer Mandate, doc's, etc. will be provided;

* Attractive Discount;

you can get in touch with me, at my email: gold_bullion9@yahoo.com

Waiting for your offers

Thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2010
  2. luke1

luke1 Banned

This kind of offer need to be verified carefully before making transaction. Because this kind of notification is often received on my email..

3. investor99

investor99 Member

yes, you're right Luke - in this business are so many scamers, most of them are from Africa and Asia.We already know what's are real and fake sellers or buyers, just need to provide some documents, real sellers know what i'm about.

Like i said i have real mandate buyer from Germany - their company need big quantities of Gold AU Bullion / Bar. If anyone of you guys know such peoples, dealers gold let me know about them- this is very important for us!

Thanks very much!

4. Forumtech

Forumtech Active Member

@ Why is Africa is excluded here? I the kind of offer and wish i can take part in the sell of Gold in my Nation.

5. investor99

investor99 Member

Why? Because buyers have had bad experiences with sellers from those continents plus banks are very reluctant to issue financial insturments to sellers in Africa. Also banks are difficult with issueing POF letters due to bank liquidity problems);

in this business are many scamers and allmost of them are from those continents.

6. danieljones2006

danieljones2006 New Member

yup LUKE... in this business are so many risk,so be careful about this..

7. investor99

investor99 Member

dear, what deal have Luke here? this is not investment offer in gold, but it's buying offer of gold!

cheers! :beer:

8. zapper

zapper Active Member

I bet you may need bullions or may be even ingots or bars of gold in huge quantities for making a transaction. I wonder why not consider directly buying gold off gold mines in those regions where you prefer to buy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.