Private Label Affililate Programs

Discussion in 'Private Programs' started by rahul01_ab, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rahul01_ab

rahul01_ab New Member

Hi there folks,
    I'm new here and well I was put in charge for finding affiliate partners that offer private-label solutions. So far, I've picked up on a magazine merchant, the IAN affiliate and onetravel. Growerflowers didn't meet our design standards so that one was a bummer. I was wondering if you guys have any other ones available.

2. luke1

luke1 Banned

I never heard about this Private Label Affiliate Programs. Is there any website link to explain about this one here??

3. sscomputer2012

sscomputer2012 New Member

I am a new comer of altlanclub2012.com.I have already heard about prigate level affiliate programs.I have a link of this of site in this club evary after noon i work and earn.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  4. Baroncraig

Baroncraig New Member

heloo

How do I find out which affiliate programs will work in my state?
    ADVERTISING LINK DELETED

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012
  5. mbra17

mbra17 Member

It would be nice to see some link to better understand and of course comment ...

6. Ananda Toqota

Ananda Toqota New Member

please give me the rule to take this affiliate. give calculation earn

7. somupriti

somupriti Member

I am also confusing about these private affiliate programs. Are they not online? If not then there is no meaning to discuss about them as we can not attend them offline. If they are online then why should we cal them private affiliate programs, as each and every program is running by an admin exclusively. So they are private!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.