PrimusHub - www.primushub.com

Discussion in 'Private Programs' started by seraphim, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seraphim

seraphim Member

One Destination a World of Opportunity

Four other Opportunities:

Primus Marketing
    A revolutionary complete system that will catapult your business to the next level. Imagine being able to promote all your businesses from one place... Start Email Campaigns, SMS Campaigns, and Phone Burner Campaigns. You will also have all your leads and prospects managed from your Customer Relationship System (CRS).

Primus Auction
    Your online penny auction site offering gift cards, electronics, travel packages, ETC. You will be able to bid on items and invite people to your penny auction site so you can be rewarded for delivering merchandise while promoting a business.

Primus Mall
    Your online store with thousands of name brand products at 30% to 40% discount from prices found on the net. You will be able to buy from your store and get paid for saving and helping others save money.

Primus Ads
    Your one destination for banner advertising, text advertising, and training. The synergy created with the other opportunities will make your PrimusHub.com business soar.

To Join, contact a current Primus Social Member for access

2. solomonlaye

solomonlaye Member

this is a good site for marketing,it is good to have such a site because any product or service need a good marketing strategy

3. betsybee

betsybee Super Moderator

Are you a member of this club?

4. muddasar70

muddasar70 Member

Now we can earn money while we connect with family and friends just like we spend hour in facebook and other social networking sites.primus social is a new concept in social media introduced by primushub. :thumbsup:

5. silva1026

silva1026 Member

Does it really pay to be social.Has anyone tried it and proved it to be working.

6. archu7

archu7 Active Member

I think Primus Hub will have so many programs to participate in, the simple of all is having purchased founder shares that share the site revenue every month for life time, the founder share costs $25 each, and investors have been paid received profit for the month December, hopefully it will grow and soon we can have huge revenue share on all the FS.

7. bakho

bakho Member

This site looks very good and usefull.Hope it gives you good cilents aswell.I will use this site if i open my own arbitrage investment pogram.thanks for posting mate. :)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  8. rajeshkumar123

rajeshkumar123 New Member

Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!
    ADVERTISING LINK DELETED. VIOLATION OF FORUM RULE #6

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.