+++ Please Read Before You Post Again!! +++

Discussion in 'HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs' started by jambutty, Dec 30, 2005.

1. vishnukannan

vishnukannan Member

Got your instructions sir . I will always stick on to it. Hope vill now i have not done anything abnormal .

2. extremecb

extremecb New Member

Thanks you for posting this thread!

3. 10BucksUp

10BucksUp Member

That's a nice, informative post! Thank you sir!

4. et28lv

et28lv Member

Very long post from you jambutty. I think this is a great place where are talking very smart and experienced people and we newbies can learn new things. I also enjoy other earning ways. Here I feel very good and I am happy for It. I hope GoldenTalk would live very long time. God Bless, Have a nice day! ;)

5. instinctis

instinctis New Member

Yes i liked it, it points out in a nice way most of the rules

6. mrfike

mrfike New Member

Thank you for making these important points clear and concise. The headline grabbed my attention right away!

7. ehsanji

ehsanji Member

It’s good to see how things are controlled adequately and rules are set in a good conduct.

Here, if I may, would like to suggest that reaching up to 100 posts minimum payout limit is kind of a difficult thing. You are requested to reduce that limit to 50 posts.

8. jambutty

jambutty Geriatric Moderator

Sorry but that will never happen.

But it is not too difficult to make 100 decent posts. Just 5 meaningful posts a day will be 100 after 20 days.

Be aware though if we suspect that you are ‘post chasing’ we will take action to stop you.

9. neobux8071217

neobux8071217 New Member

Thank you for reminding. worthy of consideration.

10. Witmahart

Witmahart Member

Guess there is no post limitation, because l have free hours to spend here !

11. Legendkid

Legendkid Banned

Me,i haven't see any restriction to posting,since it's unlimited.But one thing for sure is that our post should have quality and then we can be on the good side with GT.

12. djam

djam New Member

thanks for the info's @jambutty and peterg

13. monyitomon

monyitomon Active Member

You wont believe but i read everything and its worth it.

14. lukemorcom

lukemorcom Member

Thanks for clarifying this jambutty. I liked your comment about sitting back and having another mince pie ^.^

A lot of people here just post their HYIP's in the section, and it is their only post. Terrible -.- .

Luke.

15. Abaidoojose

Abaidoojose Member

yes some don't read but it because they want to get more income they try to write something down

16. Oyedey4christ

Oyedey4christ Member

I came here because i have broken some posting rules such as off topics. Now that i've acquainted myself with the rules. I promise to abide by them

17. Victorodiwe

Victorodiwe Member

thanks great admin for these useful tips. this will be very useful for the nebies and old members as well.

18. JaJa888

JaJa888 Banned

each user in this forum have own goals and they write what they wants and wherever they wants, I think it's normal

19. jambutty

jambutty Geriatric Moderator

Forum members are expected to adhere to the forum rules and that does not mean posting what they want wherever they want.

Persistent breaches of the forum rules will get a member banned.

20. betsybee

betsybee Super Moderator

Good way to get yourself BANNED for post chasing at this Forum. :(