Novbux - Novbux.com

Discussion in 'Manual ROI Surfers' started by ivey2009, Feb 10, 2011.

1. ivey2009

ivey2009 Member

I AM NOT THE ADMIN!

This PTC site is powered by Aurora PTC Script but the template design is designed nicely, it's a new looks.

Members from all countries are welcomed here, you can registered without have to invest anything to cashout.

There are many ways to earn here, we can view ads, read ads and sign up for Advertiser program and they are offering free traffic exchange too, the ratio is 1:1, it's a good chance to promote our website without have to buy any advertisement packages.

We can earn up to 100% of referral earning but it's too bad the minimum payout is quite high for an Aurora PTC site. The minimum payout is $2, they pay via Paypal and Alertpay.

http://www.novbux.com

novbux paid to click, buxhost ptc, paying and honest ptc, novbux payment proof, low payout

2. earnfromnet

earnfromnet Member

i try to open this site but it is not opening.it show me google page with its own logo i mean novbux logo but not real site

3. llbo1981

llbo1981 Banned

Yes£¬the design of the site is the map of game£¬it gives us some beautiful imagine£¬it is really a newly kind of script of this website£¬the admin of the site spend so much time on the site

4. flameblue59

flameblue59 Active Member

the design of this site is good. hope the service for the member are good too as the design of this site.