New Members Please Read - Thanks!

Discussion in 'HYIP Newbies' started by jambutty, Apr 12, 2005.

1. jambutty

jambutty Geriatric Moderator

Thanks for the tip. The thread in question has been closed and the last two posts deleted.

If you think that a post violates the forum rules in some way the best thing to do is to report it using the red triangle under the user name. All mods will get an email and will take whatever action is necessary.

2. hexeduser

hexeduser Member

Glad that I helped. I will be vigilant reporting and be a responsible member of this forum. I did not report it yesterday for I wasn't sure that it was a violation but now I know.Thank you :)

3. billie

billie Member

@jambutty,
    your post is most encouraging most especially for newbies who had had it tough to earn online. kudos

4. hamacoi

hamacoi Member

it's useful for all newbies, tks

5. sanjay91422

sanjay91422 New Member

I don't have a Lyberty Reserve number.

6. jambutty

In that case you will have to open one if you want to be paid for your posts.

But before you do have a read of http://goldentalk.com/t51375.html

It will help you to ensure that it will be secure.

7. sanjay91422

sanjay91422 New Member

Hello There,
    I am also new here. My name is Sanjay. I made my RL account and I put the no. in my profile settings now what in my head is this that how will it put the money into my bank accounts? It never asked for my credit card no. I am a little confused. If somebody already have given details on this then the link will help.

Thank you.

8. figgz

figgz New Member

Getting ur money from LR account to ur bank account is not a big deal. Just try making d money first.

9. marie2success

marie2success Super Moderator

If you want to transfer money from your LR account to your bank account, you need an exchanger, because you cannot send funds from your LR account directly to your bank account.

Please look at the libertyreserve main page under the tab "Buy/Sell LR"

http://www.libertyreserve.com/en/public/exchangers

10. ihsank

ihsank New Member

thanks for the first advice, it is helpful for me as newbie, hope you should give some advices in the future.... for make me advance in Hyip..

11. jobosaurus

jobosaurus New Member

thanks this is very helpful for us newbies...

12. emhaxp87

emhaxp87 New Member

i read

Don't use a fake signature!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
  13. joni10

joni10 Member

I read all
    yes I agree, this forum to me is very infortant to know enything on investment

14. prosperityseeker

prosperityseeker New Member

I joined this forum few months ago and started posting. For each post I saw the counter increasing, but since few days ago, each time I post, the counter does not change. Could you please explain me why?

Thanks.

15. jambutty

That is because most of your posts have been in the IHBPB folder and they no longer qualify for P2P.

16. aundj2008

aundj2008 New Member

Hi,

this informations are very important for newbies.
    Read this 10 times and thinking a few days - before make investions.
    Greeting from Germany

17. ahmed2114a1

ahmed2114a1 Member

this useful information to remmeber when using any forum not only this forum
    to help all benefits
    as a new bie.

18. PECO

PECO New Member

Before I registered this site I already read all the rules and regulation and I'm surprised that there's another important information to understand and need to in mind always.

19. kiemtien45141

kiemtien45141 Member

oh I wish that I had known this earlier!!!

20. turtle

turtle New Member

Thanks for the note, i really will come in handy