New HYIP Investing Strategy.

Discussion in 'Investment Strategies' started by jambutty, May 18, 2009.

1. somupriti

somupriti Member

I was always hovering around HYIP sites to find out a genuine one to invest my hard earned money, but have not found a sustainable one till date. Many reputed ones have vanished in the due course. You have suggested that HYIPs with more than 45 days return plan can exist to your expectation, can we trust on them?

2. betsybee

betsybee Super Moderator

The simple answer is "NO". So unless you are prepared to lose your monies and have no confidence in HYIPs, keep your money.

3. kasual

kasual Member

based on experience, long term hyip which offering reasonable profit return able to keep paying till the contract period end. while for short term hyip, enough by invest for a round only. extending the period or invest back sometimes is like giving out money to the hyip. because they are scam and gone.

4. samuel_p80

samuel_p80 New Member

Yes i think, hyip is scam business..
    I never like it. I tend to invest in PAMM account in liteforex. good return and good broker...

5. kasual

kasual Member

@samuel_p80
    I do agree. all hyip program scam basically. its only a matter of time when they'll turn to scam. however, some of them able to last for long period and give more than 100% return to investors. the point is, don't invest all money in single hyip program only.

6. Decub

Decub Active Member

Only recently, I invested in HYIP for the first time with a negligible sum of money, in less than 6 days, the HYIP(Levclub) turned scam after some 70+ days of paying status across monitors but you know what, it wouldn't deter me. As a matter of fact, it will only propel me to even invest more cos I learnt a lot of things in between.

7. kasual

kasual Member

I invest on kingsofprofit but get no profit unless, losing capital only. while I decide to invest when they are get paying status on all of hyip monitors site. but since I invest in other hyip too, I get back the loss.

8. anosocialnet

anosocialnet Active Member

@kasual i think that your right some how about long term and short term Hyips, long time seems to be more reliable to short terms Hyips.

9. west500

west500 Member

No hyip programme can be trust or rely on,because they are in business to make money,and we also are in to make money,so when invest in HYIP it may be a loose or gain.

10. anosocialnet

It maybe a loss or gain but it is quite better to Invest in programs that are really doing Business with the fund invested on them and not programs that pays Old members with New members investment.

11. hadg33

hadg33 Active Member

How do you know the hyip programs that invest with investors funds?
    I will tell you that they are all ponzi,they pay the old investors with the new investors funds.

12. anosocialnet

It is hard to identify that but once gotten a Hyip program that really invest with the Money, the Sky is the limit to their investors.

Those Hyip programs can last more than 2years, like JBP.

13. sikanderhamid

sikanderhamid Member

It is useful information.

I am newbie in HYIPS and your is most is valuable for me.Actually I was going to my bank to get some cash for investment in the various programs.I am very alert now and will make a proper check on the program where I am going to invest.

14. sikanderhamid

sikanderhamid Member

It is excellent regarding investment.

Regarding investment strategies in the HYIPs, your posts is valuable for newbies like me.But carefully every aspect should be followed to gain successful return from the various investment programs.

15. bulastika

bulastika Active Member

If its a hyip site then chance are its a scam site after few weeks or months of paying. Some even do turn to scam right away. So theirs really no guarantee that we can make money investing in hyip. But theirs some ways to earn money in hyip like doing some referrals and not investing.

16. sugarboy

sugarboy New Member

Thanks for the information. I received helpful advice.

17. bulastika

bulastika Active Member

In the last two years I don't know any hyip site that is paying that last six months or more. For me right now hyip investing is not as good as few years back when theirs a hyip site that last a year or two. But now 99% of hyip site does not last six months. For me a new strategy is to earn via referrals and not via investments.

18. anosocialnet

That,s true...the more the years is pasting by, the more Thy fack ones are coming up...earning from Referral Program, we will not earn much but it is better as a free Money, than to loss 50-100 Dollars or more because of 5, 10 Dollar increment, then how much is the Profit?
    That is why Hyip site is even more Riskier than normal or Local Business, because we don't know their resources of earning returns with our Money, though they said all sort of Avenues...so it's more Riskier, and that is to say, investing Money on who you don't know their Real Office...

19. hadg33

hadg33 Active Member

So far you guys can apply the golden rule,you can really make money from hyips. Could you guys imagine that I invested in about 7 hyips and I have made 100% from each program. Okay let me break it down.
    *Amfundgroup - invested $1 and got RCB of $1.20 and it is still paying till now

*Klmtrade - invested $1 and got $1.20 RCB,just scammed 3 days ago. It paid me for over 40 days.

*Laxotrade - invested $1,I got RCB of $0.90 and still paying till adate.

* Goldtrade - invested $1,I got RCB of $0.90 and still paying

*Investmoney - invested $1,I got RCB of $0.90 and still paying till date

*IBSmarket - invested $1 and got RCB of $0.90,still paying till tomorrow.

*TBCFUND - invested $1 and I got RCB of $0.90,still paying till date.

All the aforementioned websites has paid me for over 40 days and they are still doing pretty well. It was just as if I invested $0.10 in all the programs. I can afford to lose that. That's what really matters.
    @bulastika,check Goldpoll,you will see hyips that have lasted for more than 2 years.

20. christmas_

christmas_ Active Member

I think now the best is invest in those websites that have 1 day plan and make a hit and run investment in such plans or invest in those shorter period plans that have ROI which enables you to hit BEP ? Well for sure HYIP websites are not as good to invest in as compared to last time.