My list of SCAM HYIP monitors

Discussion in 'Program Scam Warnings' started by sinip, Jul 12, 2009.

1. p2pjed

p2pjed Member

Is this confirmed? I just used list4hyip yesterday for the HYIP RCB of my choice. I did not get paid yet but I know they report "SCAM" if it is already a scam. Can you show me the proof rivha? :confused:

2. p2pjed

p2pjed Member

Just to clarify things here. list4hyip is not a scam monitor. It may be some misunderstanding made by rivha since sometimes HYIPs only pay monitors which lead to monitors still put a status "Paying" even if it scammed other members already. I got my RCB paid today by list4hyip and I can give some proof if you ask me. :)

3. arhabib

arhabib Member

I am not sure......

I am not sure that global monitor is scam or not. But please tell me why it is scam? I have to know because I like to invest in hype site.

4. gofits

gofits New Member

list4hyip is the scam monitor just because it is advertising scam sites.
    For exapmle 500% after one hour or something else.
    I've decided for my part to disclose all new scam programs on my blogs.
    I recon if 3 years ago someone have made it for me, I've never lost much money in HYIPs...

5. bitco

bitco New Member

all this are scammers?

6. sikanderhamid

sikanderhamid Member

you should make the lists of legit hyip monitors because 90% of the hyip monitors are with the various scam programs and they deceive you showing their paying status. Hyipexplorer is the most reliable monitor.

7. hadg33

hadg33 Active Member

@mod sinip,I think all-hyips.info is not a scam monitor,this is the monitor that I mostly used for my investments nowadays. For status,at times it get delayed but before 24 hours,he would change it to the right status. This is what I feel,you might have reasons for including it in your list.

8. thamgia4f

thamgia4f Member

Thank You for share

9. hnrblog

hnrblog New Member

10. jacksonwsa

jacksonwsa New Member

I said thank you to prevent

11. benjaminmason

benjaminmason Member

glad, i never come to that monitor for start investing. thank you, good list.

12. hendrahe7406

hendrahe7406 New Member

I have invested $700 in traderperhour.info on July 10th 2016 because I see the status paying in http://hyips-analysis.net.
    traderperhour.info said instant widthdraw. I want to widthdraw, but my fund was hold. The Admin said that I have to deposit another $1001 to get into the unlimited program. So I did, expecting getting paid.
    But when I want to withdraw again it was hold. The Admin said that I had to deposit in unlimited program (which required $1001 minimum). I did.
    I deposit it in bitcoin. The Admin deposit it $991 ! It said that because of downrate. The suggested me to deposit $1050 to avoid the down rate. Idid.
    Finally I could do the withdraw. It said the payment have been done. But when I checked my Bitcoin, it had never received.
    I ask the Admin, and they said that it was done by mix coinbase, I had to wait.
    A day after that, they said there was a problem in the mix coinbase system. They would send me instantly through bank transfer or Western Union. They asked my ID to make it done. I did.
    They said the payment was done on Western Union. They hide the MTCN Code (so I could not trace or cash it). They would give me the MTCN Code if I make another $2001 deposit ! Can you imagine what have they done to me ?
    I said I have no money left (that's the truth), I need the money to get on surgery. They said that's the rule, it's business. If I want to cancel the withdraw (redeposit $2001 from my account balance, and then withdraw normally), I have to wait 7 days. I did. But when I confirmed them that it has been 7 days and I want my money back, they never reply my email.
    I did all the deposit because I see in http://hyips-analysis.net that traderperhour.info is paying. You can make a conclution about my problem.
    Now I am in deep trouble because all my money is lost and I need it.

13. Stathis

Stathis New Member

14. tek123

tek123 Member

viral-alert.net