Mei Yuan Mines - www.meiyuanmines.com

Discussion in 'Private Programs' started by luke1, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luke1

luke1 Banned

www.meiyuanmines.com

Investment of Mei Yuan
    Address 252/97(B), 19 Floor, Meungthai Phatra Complex
    Tower, Ratchadapisek Road, Huaykwang,
    10320 Bangkok
    Phone +668-40213163
    Fax +662-7180380
    Email: support@meiyuanmines.com

This is a money game with the real office, working on Mining business. RoI is 300% after 15 months (principal included). Minimum is $1100. No Online Money Processor, using wire transfer.

At this moment, active in China and Indonesia...

2. dagenius

dagenius Member

sorry........ i am far from asia

3. luke1

luke1 Banned

I don't know if this program goes online.. So far, accepting investors by cash or Bank Transfer in China, Indonesia and Thailand. There is promotion for minimum starting $600 until the end of July..

4. dagenius

dagenius Member

really, just keep me posted..... i dont even understand what the site says.

5. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

If you look a bit better, you'll see drop down box in top right corner from where you can select English as the site language. Then you should be able to understand it a bit better. :)

6. dagenius

dagenius Member

i tried that but the translation is barely readable

7. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

Well I wouldn't call it "barely readable" far from it actually. And it is much better readable than Chinese version, after all. :)

8. luke1

luke1 Banned

I just went to Thailand with other 58 investors from Indonesia, for the Promo Trip visiting the Office and Mines in Thailand. It was great and fun..

9. Forumtech

Forumtech Active Member

Every thing is clearly stated in the site, as i used the English bar. It looks ok here, but with minimum amount to invest, it needs a group of people to invest here together.

10. luke1

luke1 Banned

Do not need to be a group. Well, on the date 24 August, the group of investors from China will come and visit the mines. And on the 30 August will be from Indonesia.

11. luke1

luke1 Banned

I will receive the first payment on this October.. 5% for my investment.

12. sus

sus Active Member

Have some questions:
    Whats the term lengt for investment? You write in a later post your up for 5% soon.
    The min is $1100, thats a lot but if its a good one we can try here to go toghether inside if people in gt is interested.
    I for sure is interested please keep us updated here luke.
    Do we need to be from a certain country for to invest?
    I tried read thru the site in english. And its easy to understand the only thing is I didnt find the investment terms.
    Good luck to you
    :thumbsup:

13. mbra17

mbra17 Member

I do not know ...on that link is not possible to se the plans of investment...too bad... :jitters: :jitters: :jitters: :jitters:

14. luke1

luke1 Banned

This is more about money game.. And the activity is more about offline than online like HYIP..

15. luke1

luke1 Banned

The Admin make a bad rule: there is $25 Bank Transfer fee for each withdrawal..

16. luke1

luke1 Banned

I just get the payment of $175 until November 2010.. Not bad.

17. luke1

luke1 Banned

I check the website, it has English section now, and more improving..

18. sus

sus Active Member

yes the website is a little more easy to understand now:).
    uhmm the report of the mining in thailand prosperity dosent seems to professional. its ok but ends there. Compared to Diggerfendy this one is the lux , but there is no information about plans amount... How much did you go in with from the beginning Luke?

19. luke1

luke1 Banned

Now, the minimum to invest is $2100. A lot to open an account, and paid monthly..

20. luke1

luke1 Banned

It has office in Jakarta now. In the Business District in Jakarta, Indonesia.. But, not too many people invest, because minimum is too high..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.