Keep Your Passwords Secure

Discussion in 'Internet Security' started by jambutty, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Josephedwards

Josephedwards New Member

Thanks for tips to secure passwords online.

2. oscar01

oscar01 New Member

These programs are reliable, which can be used for password storage?

3. emerald

emerald New Member

Thank you the informations, these really useful. I tryed to change my passwords in similar times but it was complicated because I had to write to other place.

4. anosocialnet

anosocialnet Active Member

If your the type that want to have many long password, then you must need any assistance, like software that will keep then safe. And that is the best way to handle password.

5. misseva

misseva New Member

Password protection, change frequently! It'll be in lowercase, uppercase letters, punctuation, numbers. Change within one month.

6. oscar01

oscar01 New Member

Maybe then I can I use a program. Which is the best?
    Thank you.

7. Yuill

Yuill Member

I think best way to keep our account or password safe especially with hotmail, gmail or other these kind of mailing sites are to have your mobile system connected as i personally have the set up to get mail with the code everytime i login so that make it safe for me that if someone else try or even know the password still he wont be able to login and due to i able to find out that someone is trying i can quickly take the necessary step to avoid these problems.

8. anosocialnet

anosocialnet Active Member

That is a Smarter way so far, and you are the only person to get the Code to login..good.

That is one the reason I found Password software very interesting and to easy our lives. We can not comprehend all those Uppercase, Lowercase, punctuation Marks etc.

9. mariaandreson

mariaandreson New Member

Your shared useful post is really helpful to save and protect our most important passwords. I read this all discussion. Very nice post.

10. postcd

postcd New Member

Im using KeePass, it is an multi OS (Win/linux/Mac) SW which is working with a database file, it encrypts/decrypts it, you can store even documents, files in its database.

11. maruf

maruf New Member

You are right. Password is really a important thing. So, we should always keep our password secure.
    Thank you for your post/.

12. Epicram

Epicram Member

Use alphanumeric character with the combination of numbers and special symbols.

13. whinnysleuth

whinnysleuth New Member

14. Cheryl Trevis

Cheryl Trevis Member

I agree with storing passwords safely and we should know about password management too.