Important News!

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by root, Oct 2, 2014.

1. root

root Administrator

Hi Guys,

I am a new administrator of GoldenTalk and it's time for the official announcement! :) Jeff has transferred the ownership of the forum to me and he will continue to stay as a honorary Moderator here :) We will also keep GoldPoll’s official support forum here as it is now as well :)

First of all, I want to thank you all for making this place, and special thanks for all our Mods for their hard duties! As you can all see, new things are coming. The only bad thing I have to state is that our P2P campaign is discontinued. All latest orders will be paid of course, but we don’t accept new orders, at least for now.

As you can also notice we have upgraded the forum script to the fancy Xenforo, this is an awesome engine and I am sure you will like it. We were in a rush to put the forum online, and there are still some unaccomplished issues after the upgrade, and we continue to work with them, so please excuse us for any glitches you may see and feel free to PM them to me. A new branded design is also coming together with more good news! :)

Thanks again for being the part of our community, everything just begins! :)

P.S. Posting it here to get a better visibility, will move this post to the Board Administration section later.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
    woggi likes this.
  2. betsybee

betsybee Super Moderator

I think this post should remain here in the Community Talk section. I have made it a "stickie" so all members can see it :)

3. Bracewell

Bracewell Member

Hello sir, Firstly congrats for taking over the forum and welcome from my side. I am really concern abut few things. Although i am new only yet its painful to see the post getting deleted. There is a section of advertisement here and there i posted my post but it was half deleted with reason of advertisement but it was only posted because it was allowed. So it is your forum no doubt but i would say better to change change the section if advertisement is no longer allowed. As most people regularly post there and it makes no sense to just keep deleting with letting them know.

4. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

You're free to advertise in "Advertisement" sections. YOu are NOT free to do so in other sections.

5. betsybee

betsybee Super Moderator

There is a thread in Advertising to discuss your Octafx, it is unnecessary to be posting about it in any other section. Doing so is "Cheerleading" and will get you Banned :(

6. Bracewell

Bracewell Member

Sir i am surprised that you actually did not research about what i said. I what that only than i have made post on Advertisement section only not in any other section you can simply confirm what i said.

I have made 3 post in total so far and all of them been in Free Advertisement section. One was simply deleted while other 2 have been deleted in half with reason advertisement when they are in the zone where you actually say.

7. Bracewell

Bracewell Member

Sir please kindly check my posting again I have NOT made posting anywhere else i completely respect every big or tiny rule out there and i never posted in any other section which you can simply confirm by once visiting my post. Its bit sad to see a Mod tag a member to words like cheerleading where the forum has itself created a section for such stuff so what is my fault if i follow that? I am ordinary person/member here it won't make a difference to this forum if i get banned but please at least look at what i am saying as i am not mad or blind. I posted the post on Advertisement section only yet out of 3 - 1 was deleted while 2 you can just visit and see half is removed with written Adertisement deleted. I will wait for a reply. Thankyou.

8. bulastika

bulastika Active Member

I'm just wondering. If its okay to use the old script of GT? I am an old member of GT. And for me the old forum script is already the identity of GT. I don't mind posting and be active in GT even if not going to pay. I just want the old script. I just do feel at home when I am posting in old script. I just do feel that theirs something special in the old script.

9. root

root Administrator

I am sorry but the old script is a history already. It was built 10 years ago and it is not secure and I very hope that you will start liking the new one with time. In any case the most important part of the forum is not a script but community.

10. anosocialnet

anosocialnet Active Member

The old Script can draw the attention of the community, this Script is same as www.digitalcashpalace.com/forum (PTP forum) so it is not unique but Old GT Script is unique world wide. Anyway there should be a change once there is change in Admin.

Our pending payout has taken too long to process here and the forum is up and running for months now!!!
    Maybe it will be pending till we enter New Year!!!

Happy December!

11. root

root Administrator

As I know all pending payouts should be already made. If your one is missed, please PM Jeff with all information about this.

12. anosocialnet

I have PM him right now

13. anosocialnet

I PM Jeff but he did not reply anything back.
    I think it is not missed payment because my friends here are in same shoe with me.
    Am written this because I have upto 3 pending payout I worked for, if it is one I would have forgotten it just like that.

14. hadg33

hadg33 Active Member

Happy New Year,its been long that I visited the forum,as far as I know,jeFF did not process our pending payment,so do something.

15. Decub

Decub Active Member

As far as I know, Jeff never did. And if I can remember, you said you will process all payments which had been requested before the change of script.

16. anosocialnet

It is time to Forget the Old Money and look upon to New Money.

17. betsybee

betsybee Super Moderator

So true and so sad :(

18. root

root Administrator

Please contact Jeff with a link to this topic and he will process you your pending payment. As we have already informed, all pending payments will be processed as per the old rules and Jeff will be happy to do this.

19. jeFF

jeFF Super Moderator

Hello.

I'm sorry for such long delay. All the pending requests will be processed in the next 12-24 hours.

20. hadg33

hadg33 Active Member

Payment already received,thanks jeFF.