I would like to start with forex.

Discussion in 'Forex Trading' started by garner, Sep 25, 2012.

1. ahmadvipro

ahmadvipro Member

true at all, is not aware of when we are active in the forums we can gain knowledge about forex, because in their own forums, particularly an active forum and many discuss forex, many traders who share experiences and information. I got knowledge about forex and I started to try a demo account of ViproMarkets.

2. boniez

boniez Active Member

before we start of the forex business, we will require the preparation of a demo account and also understand how to develop good trading using a real account you must know the risks of forex business was like.

3. kxforexmart

kxforexmart Member

Before entering any kind of business traders have to know that how much they are knowing the business and how they are dedicated towards the profession and as per the situation they can act

4. radex78

radex78 Active Member

Yes of course we need to learn first before joined on business, so we having one picture about these business ahead, learn forex also will giving understanding if forex included high risk high gain and possible trader losing money in forex business although this is risky but many trader still like and trade here

5. boniez

boniez Active Member

of course the broker will help our trading activity, but make sure to understand terms and conditions. and im try with my forexmart account to get the opportunity in trade forex to get the profit.

6. bigshow

bigshow Member

Brokers can also be termed as our trading partners as they equipped us with the required technology to make trade among the forex market.

7. radex78

radex78 Active Member

I think all trader will choose broker if want to start trading in forex market, now cost for forex business is more cheap than before using internet, many broker offer low minimum deposit even 1$ already can start trading, and also high leverage although this is also like as double edge of swords, one edge giving benefit another edge might harmful account

8. uncle gober

uncle gober Member

right broker election may be one of the important factors that can determine our success in trading. therefore when about choosing a broker, do not just concerned about the comfort of trading that is given by the broker, but note also about safety. I myself choose trade with Tickmill.

9. ryangos

ryangos Member

If you choose forex to build your career, then you must study about forex trading first. Trading foreign currency directly is tough, I mean no as easy as stocks. It seems easy but reality is different. Though there are some way that you can make this business as your secondary income source at first step. You should choose a good broker like Trade24 who can help you in many ways through their facilities or services of this platform.

10. Barli

Barli New Member

your broker is good for newbie, good choice

11. radex78

radex78 Active Member

Yes if we want trade in forex hence we need to learn first with basic understanding forex and we can reading from various source and most important is we can practice and learn in demo account first before start on real account, if on demo account often fail gence it's mean not ready to continue on real account

12. boniez

boniez Active Member

you need to start trading using a lot enough preparation, because trading will not be easy to do if we do not learn or practice with whatever you want

13. kxforexmart

kxforexmart Member

When anyone wants to start Forex trading they have to develop the proper interest and dedication towards the business and like that they can get pips as per their experience

14. uncle gober

uncle gober Member

exactly once, besides the basic Palin is when there is a novice trader who really want to join in forex trading that should be done adalh, focus first on the ability of trading we have also, do not forget to continue to improve the management of trading we got.

15. Jessi

Jessi New Member

food choice, this broker is most comfortable for newbie than other

16. kxforexmart

kxforexmart Member

Actually we have to be interested in that specific business so that we can be dedicated and passionate about the business and like that we can start and make money from that Source.

17. Golden Sark

Golden Sark New Member

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so we the traders consider this market as a risky and volatile trading place. So, first of all we have to know how to manage risk. For avoiding risk in my trading career I always like to trade with small leverage, but in my demo trading I always took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

18. radex78

radex78 Active Member

Forex market indeed very dynamic and easy to changed even in minute might occured mistake in analysis and causing loss, so as trader also need good mentality in forex trading and always pay attention with the risk that involved, don't reckless and always trading with risk management

19. uncle gober

uncle gober Member

absolutely right, it is in making decisions a trader must be really concerned about its advantages and disadvantages. therefore traders really should have a psychological state support in order to carry out trading activities to the fullest.

20. ahmadvipro

ahmadvipro Member

right, motivation, patience, and high morale are few of the factors that must be owned by a trader who wants to be successful or successful in the world of forex trading. see forex trading is a business that is fraught with risks, and the management of which is difficult if not accompanied with considerable ability.