How will I know if I am being indexed by the search engines?

Discussion in 'Traffic Exchange & Safelists' started by badloy1135, May 1, 2013.

1. badloy1135

badloy1135 New Member

could anyone help me to have a analytic review on how to see my domain being indexed? please.. thanks..

2. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

It is quite simple, you go to Google and type this in the searchbox (exactly as shown):

site:yoursite.com

Replace yoursite.com with your domain name. If you get any results then your site is being indexed. Also, you can and you should include Google Analytics to your site, to get more detailed overview about traffic and everything else.

3. badloy1135

badloy1135 New Member

ah ic... but if you want to know how many links you have from your domain? what where should I search?

4. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

Number of links in Google will be shown directly above the results, and this is how it looks like in case of site:goldentalk.com

About 1,200,000 results (0.21 seconds)

5. badloy1135

badloy1135 New Member

thanks a lot for your help. I really learn a lot.

6. praveenfern

praveenfern New Member

It is very useful to learn small things but they give us a lot. I think if we make contents with our key words too the engines will catch us is it correct?

7. badloy1135

badloy1135 New Member

@praveefern, I think the more you have received an idea the more you have gained lots of references that is I really need to have references to have knowledge about the topic that I am learning.

8. Laraseo2010

Laraseo2010 New Member

Hi,
    i think google webmaster is the best to index site and submit site. You can see your index site status.

9. badloy1135

badloy1135 New Member

yeah google indexer has lot known on trafficking but there are also other search engines who have uplift ones site. I had read it on an article.

10. Parkeragustin

Parkeragustin New Member

In search engine, type domainname(dot)com, if it indexed then search engine will show

11. Epicram

Epicram Member

In google SearchBox Type : site:sitename.com,
    If the no result comes, then your site is not yet indexed.

12. seovidya

seovidya Member

"url" or Site:Url search from google, your new title and description are visible your site is indexed