How to transfer money from paypal to skrill?

Discussion in 'E-currency Exchange' started by sknizamu, Sep 11, 2015.

1. sknizamu

sknizamu New Member

Hi! I want to transfer money from my paypal to skrill. I'm even willing to pay a fee, but i can't find any good websites who provide this service.
    I can't withdraw the funds from paypal and then upload to skrill, because I want it today.

Do you have any suggestions?

2. betsybee

betsybee Super Moderator

Moved to the proper section of the Forum.

3. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

That's because none of those sites allow such exchange. :) So if you do it, you're doing it on your own risk because if something goes wrong, your account(s) might get limited.

woggi and sknizamu like this.
  4. mr emran

mr emran New Member

Exchange payza to pefectmoney, skrill, paypal, neteller instantly!
    This site's exchange process is very easy. No registration or sign up needed. Just click on exchange button, fill the exchange form properly, click the submit button

here the site is http://www.ecxchanger.com

woggi likes this.
  5. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

Get scammed instantly, if you use that one!!! STAY OUT!

woggi likes this.
  6. EDBow

EDBow New Member

Can't really exchange in this direction unless you have a friend you can trust completely.

woggi and sknizamu like this.
  7. sknizamu

sknizamu New Member

Thanks for your nice suggetion

woggi likes this.
  8. sknizamu

sknizamu New Member

How can I move it ? Can you help me

woggi likes this.
  9. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

You can't, that's why moderators are here. :)

woggi likes this.
  10. emi_mahmudah

emi_mahmudah New Member

It also happen to me, I need some paypal but I have Skrill balance.
    Can I sell my skrill to exchanger ?? do this could make my skrill got limited??

woggi likes this.
  11. nishalui

nishalui New Member

I convert my PayPal cash to BTC via xmlgold.eu and then convert my BTC into Skrill on Localbitcoins which fetches me a higher rate than the market. You can also try this method if you want a safe transaction.

woggi likes this.
  12. nanypurwanti

nanypurwanti New Member

Paypal to skrill would not able to be processed, Except you are using converter changer.
    Or you sell it to anyone ask for skrill.

woggi likes this.
  13. gef.am.nut

gef.am.nut New Member

Hi @sknizamu if you have an account with PayCo. You can transfer your PayPal funds to PayCo then from PayCo to Skrill with the help of their partner exchangers. The fees are at its lowest so you don't need to worry much. PayCo is one of the best payment processor.

woggi likes this.
  14. ecoin

ecoin New Member

I don't think there's an exchanger that works like this way. But I guess you can transfer your paypal funds to your bank and attach that bank to your skrill. xmlgold.eu does not offer this kind of exchange route. According to them, there are high risk on both processors to implement this route.

woggi likes this.
  15. woggi

woggi New Member

I do the same!

16. Epicram

Epicram Member

I am glad top know this technique from here to transfer from paypal to skrill.