How to become an exchanger

Discussion in 'Money Exchangers & Debit Cards' started by N1000, Feb 18, 2010.

1. marcellino

marcellino New Member

You can ask for it to every ecurency than you want to be an exchanger, such as Perfectmoney you have to deposit at least $2,500

2. surya77

surya77 Member

may become exchanger is best way to earn money with varoius number. become excahnger we can enjoy the spread.

3. rexway

rexway Banned

To become an exchanger you need to pass through so many process and also you must be sure that you can proof your self that you can do it to the government agency through verification and license payment which is a bit expensive

4. surya77

surya77 Member

need a long time for become bitocin exchanger that is not easy we need 5 bitcoin minimum and server PC for become bitcoin excahnger.

5. rexway

rexway Banned

I guess 1bitcoin is value about $800 then 5 bitcoin which is needed is roughly $45000k+ its a huge sum of money I think its not easy doing that for people who just get started online

6. anosocialnet

anosocialnet Active Member

I think that it is not all online Exchangers has license to do so. And that is very Bad, Exchangers should register as a legal entity. So in future, he will not have any issues with Government, as well as up coming Exchangers.

7. Decub

Decub Active Member

I think international exchangers have some amount of money they deposit to the payment processor before they become certified exchangers of that payment processor. For the local ones, there might be some body regulating their activities.

8. anosocialnet

anosocialnet Active Member

They should be a local E-currency Regulator or else many will abuse it, making many client's trust will ware-down with the current Exchangers. For international Exchangers, I think that they have to deposit some fund with the processor before the can be verified Exchangers, same as verified local Exchangers.

9. Aarna singh

Aarna singh New Member

What is e-currency exchanger, can some explain me about this?