how do you save energy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic & Idle Talk' started by whinnysleuth, Dec 6, 2016.

1. whinnysleuth

whinnysleuth New Member

What is energy management and why is it important? I am looking for opportunities to save energy, and wants to calculate how much energy each opportunity could save. I want to track our progress by analyzing our meter data to see how well our energy-saving efforts have worked. I heard there are tools that we can use but not really sure what these tools are. Any ideas?

2. greatcharm

greatcharm New Member

An effective energy management can help in monitoring and managing power efficiency. Thus, a reliable tool provider can assist you with planning and analyzing maintenance costs to manage your energy usage.

3. Anne Roberts

Anne Roberts New Member

Buy compact fluorescent bulbs, which reduce energy use by up to 75 percent. Set a goal of at least replacing the bulbs that are most commonly on in your home.

4. whinnysleuth

whinnysleuth New Member

Thank you for your responses. It is simple to say that we would want to save energy but I never thought that the process itself could be so complicated. Anyway, I have read some articles about it and I think it takes a lot of effort to come up with an effective energy management solution. I even read about energy benchmarking which is the very foundation of an energy management process.

5. Guramu

Guramu New Member

I have a special application that helps save energy. The application turns off the light, heats the water before I come. We have two-phase meters, we try to use energy when the network is not loaded. This is a very good application that helps to economically and environmentally manage the economy.