Happening Shares!!

Discussion in 'Investment Strategies' started by demeanor, Oct 4, 2010.

1. demeanor

demeanor Banned

hi friends !!

when a company is going bankrupt or when it is being merged with a another one or is taken over by some other company...then its time to buy that company's shares. I have benefited from buying those company shares when the situation was either of 3 cases.

My co-traders at gnutrade gave me this suggestion long while back and I have experienced it myself very recently...and hence Im letting it you all know about it.

it really works...The price of that share increases drastically.

good luck

woggi likes this.
  2. Adria.John

Adria.John Member

Thats really a strange advice that I have heard from anyone. How can you benefit from a share for a company that is going bankrupt. This is really interesting. Please provide some more details about it here.

woggi likes this.
  3. expo09

expo09 New Member

Close to bankruptcy maybe - if it manages to survive. But if it's already bankrupt how exactly are you going to make a return?

woggi likes this.
  4. zapper

zapper Active Member

I can see that when a company is acquired by another or merged with another, it`s share price may increase. But, i don`t understand how a company that`s going bankrupt can help it`s shareholders, unless there are some creditors who come like last minute Samaritans and lend a helping hand which really has to boost the company`s performance again, or it`s as good as a HYIP going scam in the online world.

woggi likes this.
  5. aditigupta

aditigupta Member

At the time of merger and acquisition traders should consider stocks of those companies and evaluate using different techniques related to merger and acquisition to further conclude whether to invest in those stocks or not.

woggi likes this.