GoldenTRACKER 0.4.2 Released - Free HYIP Tracking Template Exclusive to Goldentalkers

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by akuma99, Jun 23, 2005.

?

Have you found goldenTRACKER useful?

1. Yes

126 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsa10

rsa10 Active Member

Very nice!! I like the way it is designed although of course you have to custom made it to the program you joined. I hope I can make good use of this soon.

2. sus

sus Active Member

I never thought I ever would understand this about excel. But I DO
    Thanks for a very useful excel script for my hyips.
    :beer:

3. sleepycat

sleepycat New Member

it's usefull

hey, this simple program is worked out. thank you.
    so far, i've just make a simple note on my agenda for every program i joined, but, by this program, it makes all simple, i don't need to remind it by my self.

thank you..

4. Andi21

Andi21 Active Member

It is free to upload and use for everybody and so it is to control all our deposits and what hyips we should never join.

5. vdtong

vdtong New Member

Thanks. I will give it a try. I will vote for it after the trial run.

6. thuhium

thuhium New Member

Well, it looks very much interesting fro sure and maybe many of the forum members here will be very much interested also to give it a try for sure

7. wahyuronaldo

wahyuronaldo Member

I will try this program although I am still a little confused in the run.

8. luke1

luke1 Banned

A great appreciation for Golden Talk and Gold Poll who create this program. But, as we know, HYIP is moving fast to be scam.. I think it will give more work to update the HYIP using a specific program.

9. Forumtech

Forumtech Active Member

I have clearly understand this feature now. It's very helping, and i must try it out to see how it works. Though hyip speed of turning to scam nowadays needs some tracks with experinces.

10. investor999

investor999 Active Member

I will try to use this because tracking all your investment sites at one place is good and after used will post here my experience.

11. Bismark

Bismark Member

a very usefull tip i would give it a try and post recommendations

12. i already try it very good for me..
    i say yes

13. regenano

regenano Banned

You shud try to make it so it comes up with refback as part of profit becuz currently pretty pointless to use... thankx for working so hard to make it work tho. Sooner or later it will become a must-have, just not now/

14. proximityinfotech3

proximityinfotech3 New Member

My main issue was you cannot change the compounding rate mid way through a program from what I can see, as well some of the issue you list as well. It seems to be good for straight simple schemes, but who here puts money in, compounds at 100%, then withdraws 6 months later ... not many. If I have missed that functionality then let me know.

That is why I though why not keep it simple, throw what I need into a spreadsheet and get suggestions from Goldentalkers on what they need. You have started that process so thanks tudi

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
  15. investor999

investor999 Active Member

tracker

I am following the discussion and tried to take a sneak peak too but still not able to use it and what it will do exactly for me...is it for small investors who are with one or two hyip sites or only for big investors with lots of hyips.I have lost the copy downloaded how to get it again to try again.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  16. yazid

yazid New Member

Thanks Akuma ‎:: Nice post...

17. alensot

alensot Active Member

I think i also have the same feeling as i have here. I have also invested small amounts in some HYIP's where i did gain in some and also lost in others. So, it really depends on how we could judge a HYIP staying long to make us in profit

18. et28lv

et28lv Member

Hello there,
    I haven't used It yet, because I was enjoying my holidays days and I can't use Internet so much like always. I would try to test this program and then later vote for It. I hope to find It like useful for me. Thank you for sharing It! ;)

19. alensot

alensot Active Member

Compounding is a great way to earn for sure, but as you said compounding at 100% and withdrawing after 6 months is little bit harder as being in HYIP sites and waiting for 6 months or more is really dangerous isn't it? even if i invest in HYIP sites i see that i get profits earlier than waiting for longer period

20. talktotop

talktotop Member

Thanks guy, will give it a shot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.