EXTREMELY URGENT NEED HELP/SUGGESTIONS BITCOFARM.COM

Discussion in 'HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs' started by dogtail, Feb 18, 2017.

1. dogtail

dogtail New Member

Dear Forums Users If there are any staff or users (members) of bitcofarm.com
    I joined this site -well this may be stupid- using google translate on hyipforums.pl

I decided to start with gold membership and a cow. This cost me 0.185 BTC
    which is about £168 (Pounds sterling) or 197 USD

After the first day when all went well and I had earned my first daily milk bottle 0.0215 BTC
    the next day (today) I could not log in,and feel there was no mistake with the password

There seems to be no link saying "forgotten password" and the link "support" at the bottom
    requires you to log in

IS BITCOFARM a scam.If so they have run off with

If you are someone who has been also similarly scammed by BITCOFARM I would like to hear your experience

If you are an earning member of BITCOFARM I would like to hear from you as well,

If you are a worker at Bitcofarm please can you help reset my password

Can anyone help please? OTHERWISE HELP ME BLACKLIST THEM -I HAVE DETAILED SCREENSHOTS OF A-L-L MY TRANSACTIONS AND POSTINGS
    AND FULLY ABLE TO PROVE MY MEMBERSHIP AND PAYMENT INTO BITCOFARM

2. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

3. dogtail

dogtail New Member

Dear Sinip You cannot post on the forum unless logged in. Check that out for ur self. They also have a support link at the bottom and it also needs loggin in

4. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

No need, I trust you with that. Sorry to say, I have no idea how to help you any further, since I'm not a member there.

5. dogtail

dogtail New Member

Dear Sinip:
    Thanks for support. I have been able to regain access to bitcofarm. I found a different password stored for them. The drawback of bitcofarm is that they do not have a password reset. If you lose your password thats it. I mean they are a high yield site, and if anyone is confident of never losing password maybe they should join, They also have no customer support. They have a forum -no moderators. Without password no access to that either.Their website says their "cow" makes upto 1.35 btc a month but actually gives a fixed income of 0.065 btc /month. In another forum someone write that lots of people had reported being scammed by bitcofarm. Maybe it was the same thing that they deposited then lost access because of forgotten password. I am sorry if this message disturbs you or I have posted to the wrong folder.

6. sinip

sinip Super Moderator

No problems at all. I'm glad that you managed to resolve your problem successfully. :) And if you've posted this in wrong section, I'd have it moved long time ago.