exchange from paypal to perfect money.

Discussion in 'E-currency Exchange' started by sikanderhamid, Jun 9, 2014.

1. sikanderhamid

sikanderhamid Member

I want to ask a question that can Funds in unverified paypal can be exchanged to perfect money account and which is the best exchanger for this operation.I need the right information.?

2. betsybee

betsybee Super Moderator

The simple answer is NO, PayPal does not allow exchanges.
    Please read and understand the PayPal Terms Of Service (TOS).

3. bobsander07

bobsander07 New Member

I don't think you will find any exchanger that will do trades from Paypal to Perfect Money, in fear of chargebacks!

elliotthn05 likes this.
  4. elliotthn05

elliotthn05 Member

i quite agree with you. paypal made me lost a lot. i only use it to buy website host.

5. nishalui

nishalui New Member

Chargebacks occur if you use untrusted websites and using unverified PP accounts. If you use trusted exchangers like PM has its own trusted exchange websites which allow withdrawals via PP and even websites like xmlgold.eu can be used for exchanges. However, the fees are definitely high.

6. Bryan Bulger

Bryan Bulger New Member

Hey
    No , PayPal does not allow exchanges . I am agree with Nishalui. It is basically for online money transfer. You can search on web about Paypal and check out its TOS.

7. Sunil Shrestha

Sunil Shrestha New Member

My perfect money id: 19216812 selling 1000$ or exchange with paypal. THANKS.

8. Epicram

Epicram Member

I have got lots of knowledge on exchange currency from Paypal to Perfect Money.